1

Once again Min Yoongi was in his room, sitting there as always. Not like he had anything to do anyway. His daily schedule consisted of waking up, eating, working out and then do whatever he wants to do. But then there's the question. How do you do whatever you want to do in a palace you've lived in for only a week with no friends.

The friend he did have was just like him. Going out wasn't an option as he didn't know anything about this place, and he wasn't allowed anyway. He couldn't risk anyone finding out he was the prince that left twenty one years ago. No one could know he was back.He was sent out of his home at the age of five to study abroad and barely even remembers anything about this place.

The only people he did know apart from Taehyung were three obnoxious princesses. He was supposed to choose one of them as a wife. Problem was he was gay and his mother just wouldn't understand that. She wouldn't let him bring shame to their family especially not now that his dad was dead and he had to take over the throne.

He was bored out of his mind and decided to take a walk around the palace...... for the fifth time that week. Heaven didn't seem to be on his side today cuz he just happened to meet the three princesses on his way. Yes they lived in the same house just in different quarters.

"Oh my goodness it's Prince Yoongi!"
"Isn't he hot?!"
"To bad he's gonna be mine you two losers"
"Ha! In your dreams we all know Prince Yoongi is marrying me!"
"Please I'm going to be the queen and you two know it!"
Yoongi just hoped that with their bickering they wouldn't see him passing.

Wrong.

"Prince Yoongi! Tell them you're going to marry me!" The one called Jessica screamed.
"Prince Yoongi! Please tell them its me. We all  know it's me." The one called Prisca screamed right after.
"Prince Yoongi! Please don't mind them we already know it's me right?" The one called Daniella said.

Yoongi just sighed and was about to walk away, but they wouldn't let go of him. They kept screaming in his ears till Yoongi got tired of it and decided to scream himself.
"Get off me!" He yelled and shook them off of his body.
"If I was really allowed to chose I'd rather marry a weed than any of you girls! At least I'd know why it wasn't useful!" He screamed and stormed away.

They all gasped and ran away screaming and crying for their mother. Yoongi just sighed again and decided to go to the only quiet place in the palace. The library. Maybe he could get his mind off things with a good book. At least for a few minutes he.could imagine himself in another world and be a little happy. Not here where everything just worked against him.

A/N
New story! Yoonmin this time because why not?! Vote, comment and please give this book some love.

Prince's Guide// Y.M (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara