2

As the best friend Taehyung was he decided to sneak Yoongi out of the palace. Yes I know pretty stupid. But then again Taehyung hasn't really felt what Yoongi has felt.

Starting from the rejection from his dad, his mom being a bitch, and all the comments she threw about him being gay and even threatening to disown him if he didn't do as she said to keep the family lineage going.

Taehyung was just an ordinary rich kid, with an amazing and accepting mother. His father was divorced by his mom immediately he started acting abusive to Taehyung for being bisexual.

It was no big deal considering the fact that Taehyung's mom was the one with the money. So currently Taehyung was dragging a grumpy and hesitant Yoongi out of his bed.

"Come on Yoongi! This is probably your only chance to leave this house. You're always complaining about how bored you are, so come on. Let's go on an adventure!" Taehyung said giggling.

"Kim Taehyung. Do you know what my mother will do to me if she finds out?" Yoongi asked
"Yes. Yes I do. But she's not here and won't be here until tomorrow afternoon. So please! I promise it'll be fun!" Taehyung pleaded.

Taehyung was worried about Yoongi. Lately he seemed to be a lot paler and not just his skin. He looked physically tired and had bags under his eyes. And Taehyung had been here for two whole hours and Yoongi hadn't even cracked a smile.

"Oh my goodness! Fine Taehyung, fine. I hope you have a plan on how to get passed the guards?"
"And a good one too." Taehyung said smiling mischievously.

"Your good plan was to get your guards to drug mine?!" Yoongi asked with horror looking at the limp bodies of the guards.

"Well yes. It seemed a much better plan in my head. Hehe. Well whatever, lets go." Taehyung said already leaving.

"Are you crazy?!" Yoongi whisper-yelled, "We can't just leave them like this! What if someone sees them, panics and comes looking for me?"

"Don't worry. My boys will take care of it. So come on!"
"I swear Taehyung, I don't know how you manage to be so carefree, truly."

"Hyung!! Lets go in there! I've never gone there before!" Taehyung yelled.
"Yah! Taehyung shut up!" Yoongi said looking around.

"Why should I? It's not like anyone knows who you are."

"That doesn't mean that you should just go around town yelling like a mad man!"
"Uh you're no fun. Come on let's go this way."

Being outside for Yoongi was like taking a breath of fresh air. Actually seeing people was exciting. All the noises where so different from being inside a palace or a dorm room all the time.

But of course things just don't go Yoongi's way. In his awe of a new environment, Yoongi lost Taehyung. You'd think Taehyung would be more careful with someone who didn't know anywhere in Daegu. But no, being the hyperactive person he is, he thought Yoongi would be following him.

"Force me to come outside and leave me all alone like I'm supposed to know how to find you." Yoongi muttered just walking in any way his feet lead him.

"Told him it wasn't a good idea but nooooo, he just wouldn't give up. Idiot." Yoongi kept muttering insults on Taehyung not even looking where he was going when he heard something. He looked in that direction and saw four boys in a circle around something or someone.

"You know you should never lie to us. Just give us the money I know you have it." One of them said.
"No. I-its m-mine. I-I n-need it." A tiny voice Yoongi presumed belonged to the being bullied.

"To help your puny mother. She's already dying just give up. Now give us the money while we're still asking nicely.
Immediately he said that, he picked the boy up and punched him.
"The money! Now!"

He was about to punch the boy again but was held back by someone. More specifically Yoongi.

"I thought beating people up was wrong, but as it seems like a hobby of yours, I guess I can just beat your asses."

  A/N
I like this story so much already.