7

Yoongi walked into his house with a huge smile on his face. He couldn't wait for the next day. But of course the good things of life never last long.

"Min Yoongi. You're three minutes late. What have you been doing out there for so long. You do realise the coronation is coming up soon and you have no wife. You're no where near ready to become the king. Who's going to keep this kingdom afloat? " Yoongi's mother began.

"Yeah, I know I'm not ready to be the king. I know the coronation is coming soon, you remind me every chance you get. I know I don't have a wife and have no intentions of getting one." Yoongi mumbled at the last part.

"But have you ever asked me how I feel about this? Couldn't you at least act like you care? Couldn't you just once act like a caring and supportive mother and see if your son is okay? Of course not. Because you're not supportive, and you don't care either." Yoongi finished and walked up to his room feeling worse than ever.

Yoongi wasn't surprised to see his best friend laying on his bed. It's Kim Taehyung after all. What do you expect.

"Taehyung, get off my bed."
"Yoongi! You're back! How was the date? You probably didn't hear a word he said did you?" Taehyung immediately began asking.

"Tae, please. Just move your ass. I'm tired." Yoongi said lazily and fell on the bed, not caring if Taehyung decided to move or not.

"Hmm, I guess your mother ruined your mood. But come on I've been waiting all day to hear about it. Oh come on, please?" Taehyung begged gently shaking Yoongi's body as he did.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes hoping that Taehyung would leave if he pretended to be asleep.

"Jimin, where have you been? I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up." Jimin's partner Hoseok asked.

"Sorry, I had something to take care of. Is everyone here?" Jimin asked.
"Yes except for....you know who." Hoseok replied.

"He'll be back soon okay?. Let's go."

Jimin walked into his house and almost broke down. With his dad and brother gone and his mother barely able to sit up on her own, his house felt like a graveyard.

"Mom, here I brought you the medicine." Jimin said as he helped his mother sit up so she could eat before she took her medicine.

"Jimin, how many times have I told you not to worry about me? You should take care of yourself first before you think about your old mother."

"I know but I still have to take care of you. So just drink it okay? For my sake."

She always said that but that only made Jimin feel worse. The fact that he had to take care of his once strong and agile mother like this was frustrating and depressing. But he had to take care of her because he still loved and needed her.

"Yoongi, get up, you need to get up."
"Leave me alone."
"Min Yoongi! Get up you need to meet Jimin today."

Yoongi shot up from his bed as soon as he heard Jimin's name. He checked the time and sprang out of the bed immediately.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Yoongi screamed at Taehyung as he ran into the bathroom.

Taehyung smiled. This would not end well. But he was going to enjoy it while he could.

A/N
It's been a really long time now. And it's so hard to write a chapter now but enjoy.