==> Attempt to survive the first day of highschool.

Your name is DAVE STRIDER, and you are currently riding in the backseat of your cousin's car. You would have been sitting in shot gun if your cousins girlfriend wasn't sitting there already.

They're currently talking about grades and such, and about the various clothes that could pair with another. It didn't seem that you could try to fit into the conversation, so you stay silent (as always).

You doze off for a while, until the vehicle comes to a halt, making you jump forward a little bit. Rose wasn't good at driving. You remove your seatbelt and grab your black and red backpack, stretching.

"David?"

You blink at your cousin through your dark shades. "What?" You speak through your hands. She looks like she wants to say something, but decides not to. "Nevermind." She says, and you glance over at her datemate, Kanaya. She has a worried look, and she isn't paying attention to you at all.

Rose and Kanaya had been looking after you for the past few months, since your brother, Dirk Strider, was in Australia with his boyfriend, Jake. Even though you can take care of yourself (since you are a sixteen year old man), Dirk had told Rose to look after you anyway.

All three of you climb out of the car as you slung your backpack over your shoulder. As you, Rose, and Kanaya start walking over to the school, you feel various eyes on you. For now though, you decide not to see who's staring.

Once you and your 'clique' enter the halls of Skaia high, you still have the feeling that you're being watched. You glance around, but you don't turn. Rose and Kanaya freeze in their tracks to speak to you, so you do as well.

Rose speaks to you with sign language and by just, regular talking. "The front office is over there," She points to the door nearest to us. "That is where you will get your schedule. Pester me or Kanaya if you get lost." You nod, waving them off as you enter the front office.

You receive your schedule after moments of waiting from a boy named Kankri Vantas. He asks you if you needed to be shown where your classes are. You shake your head, exiting out of the office after the small speech he had given you about the school and things like that.

Your schedule reads:

PERIOD ONE: Room 413, Music class, Mrs. Paint.
PERIOD TWO: Room 420, Chemistry, Mr. Makara.
PERIOD THREE: Room 696, Sex Ed, Mrs. Medigo.
LUNCH A.
PERIOD FOUR: Room 666, History, Mr. Vantas.
PERIOD FIVE: Algebra, 593, Mr. Scratch.
PERIOD SIX: Room 314, Gym, Mr. Zahhak.
PERIOD SEVEN: Room 747, Language Arts, Mr. Hussie.
PERIOD EIGHT: Advisory, free period.

Huh. Your schedule seemed simple enough. You sigh, folding up the sheet of paper and slipping it into your pocket with ease. You crinkle your nose as you hear the bell ring, everyone evacuating into their designated classrooms.

As of you, you're simply wandering the building. Where in the fucks name is room 413? After a while of walking (about five minutes worth of walking, you're really lazy), you find room 412, but not 413. You check the rooms around it. Still no room 413. You sigh once more, before hearing the sound of a piano playing.

You decide to head towards that.

When you enter the room, there's a woman with a pink hijab around her head, and a white dress. She's a plump woman, who seemed to you as a happy and bubbly teacher. No one has noticed that you entered the room, because everyone was focused on one boy playing the piano. He has skin that's slightly darker than your pale, freckled skin, black hair, and blue glasses.

There are a few other people in the room, but you weren't paying attention to them at the moment. You are currently paying attention to the boy playing the piano. You carefully listen to each note, enjoying every second of it. You zone out until the teacher (which you assume is Ms. Paint) snaps you out of it.

"I assume you are the new student?" She smiles brightly at you, and all of the attention is suddenly on you. You nod, fumbling with your hands a little. You notice that she's a lot smaller than you. "Well, why don't you introduce yourself?" She blinks at you and you freeze.

You take recognition of the large blackboard in the room, and go to it, picking up a stick of chalk, writing.

'Yo. I'm Dave Strider, I'm mute. I'm obviously new to this school, and I hope I'll be welcomed here.'

You place the stick of chalk down, turning back to the class with a blank face, feeling all eyes on you. You feel like an outcast with your blonde hair and shades, but oh well. You sit in the the second row of desks, and people crowd around you-- most of them being girls.

"Hey good lookin'."

"Wanna hang after school?"

The cycle of being asked to 'hang out' or for your number continues by multiple girls. But the thing is.

You aren't interested in girls.

You give them an annoyed look, and they walk off, leaving you alone. You sigh, and you notice the piano boy walking towards you.

Fuck.

==> Be the piano boy.