==> Be led to second period by the cute boy.

<< Edit: Grammar issue in the heading. >>

Hi guys! Dan here, and I just wanted to say that I love the feedback that I get from all of you. You guys are the bomb.com. I hope you enjoy the chapter!
--

The bell had rung a few minutes ago for second period. Which meant that you were supposed to be led by that John (that cute boy you met in music class) to second period.

You grab your bag and exit the classroom, ahead of the others. You wait by the classroom door for John patiently. While you wait, people give you weird looks, and girls give you more of a flirtatious look rather than a weird one (even though you are not interested in girls romantically or sexually).

After a few more moments, and a few more stares, John comes out of the music room, awkwardly walking towards you. You give him a small wave of acknowledgement, and he gives a small smile. He grabs a small, yellow notebook out of his pocket, handing it to you.

You stare at it, confused. "I was thinking we could talk to each other this way, since I don't know sign," John explains, chuckling. You nod and get out your signature red pen. "So, where are you heading to next?" He asks you.

'chemistry, room 420' You write, showing it to the raven haired boy afterwards. He nods. "Oh! That's actually where I'm going next. Do you mind if I see your schedule?" You hand John your schedule, and his gorgeous bl-- just, blue, eyes scan over the piece of paper.

"We have music, lunch, gym, chemistry of course, and free period together." John explains, handing the paper back to you. You see him glance at a nearby clock. "Shit-- We're gonna be late for class, c'mon." He gestures for you to follow him, and he fast walks to room 420.

Once both of you reach the classroom, you two barely make it. You take seats at the back of the classroom, since there's nowhere else to sit.

The room smelled terrible, like drugs almost. The teacher's desk was extremely messy, and you not that there's a lot of colors in the room. Geez, how high was the teacher when they decorated the classroom?

You sigh as the bell rang, the teacher stomping into the room.
((Note that this is actually the Grand HighBlood.))
You see that he has large dreadlocks, dark skin, and purple eyes. The whites around the purple are red. You blink at him, though no one can see through your dark shades.

"Don't we have a new student?" The teacher asks in a surprisingly calming voice. You see everyone look around curiously, and after a few moments of that, you stand, giving a small wave.

"I believe your name is David, correct?" He asks you, and you nod, moving out of your seat to show him that your name is Dave, not David, on your new notepad. You write that down and hand it to him. He nods and holds out one of his notably large hands.

You shyly take it and shake it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dave. I am Mr. Makara, as you have seen on your schedule. Now please, take a seat." You nod and return to your original seat in the back, ignoring all of the eyes that are watching you.

Then class goes on. It consists of Mr. Makara rambling about the various assignments that people have to do (which luckily you don't have to do yet), and the periodic table. Y'know. Sciencey stuff.

A folded up piece of paper slides over to you, and you blink at it, glancing around. Who the fuck. Cautiously, you open the note. Its from John, who's like, two seats next to you.

'psssssssst.' You make a twisted face at the note.

'???? -DS' You slide it back.

The remainder of the class period just consists of you and John ignoring the teacher, and writing notes to each other about poop jokes.

This is going to be one heck of a friendship, isn't it?

--

For now.