==> Make history.

The bell had already rung by the time you and Dave had gotten to Mr. Vantas' history class.

"The reason why those who draw the male genitalia everywhere is because they're showing their inner beauty," Stated Mr. Vantas as you and Dave walked in the class.

You watch the teacher slam the piece of paper with a very large, detailed male genital on it, hearing 'oohs' and the word 'savage' around the room. You believe the word is very overrated and over used at this point.

"Mr. Egbert, I haven't known you to be the late comer. I'm assuming you have a pass?"

You gulp. Who the fuck? You've known Mr. Vantas to be a complete dickwad, (the bitch never learns to shut up) and although you get better treatment from him than others, doesn't excuse him to be a little bitch.

You shake your head. "No, I don't. I was just..."
You pause, gesturing to Dave. "Showing Dave around. I thought you knew that he was a new student," You raise an eyebrow with a 'bitch the fuck' look in your eye. "We were both just looking around."

The teacher merely rolls his eyes and huffs. "I am not merely one to force someone to abruptly force themselves upon others to make themselves known to their fellow peers, so I was not planning on introducing Dave. Everyone should do that for themselves, if they are truly peculiar to getting to know him."

Mr. Vantas huffs after creating his statement, making his way back to the front of the classroom, and going on about the difference of human geography and physical to the class for a millionth time.

You drown out the teachers voice, because fuck him. All you can really focus on is this new, selectively mute blonde boy. You glance over at him, admiring the way his sleeves were rolled up to his upper arms, how he would brush his hair behind his ear.

Fuck, you're gay.

--
hey. its been a while.

its meigan-- the author. its been like what, two years? i've gotten myself together for the most part-- i got manipulated from a relationship and i got myself back up. but i really am sorry for keeping yall waiting.

also, maybe a face reveal and an about me next chapter?
and i'll be updating my other merstuck fanfic as well, so stay tuned for that. :)

OH YEAH SOCIAL MEDIA HERE YOU GO!!
instagram: @cutebabbles
@meiganaustria
@dogsexist
tumblr: cuteamiii

message me if ya'll need anything.

its good to be back. <3