==> God damn it.

With a large, prominent bruise on your eye, John, Gamzee, and you have been sent to the office.

What a great way to start the school year.

You haven't been to a public school, or any school with any other people but yourself. You were homeschooled until today; everything seemed foreign.

John sat in between you and Gamzee. You glance over to observe their scars. Gamzee has a cut lip and a bruise where his jawline should be. John only has a cut lip from trying to stop you two from doing anything worse to each other.

"This is unacceptable," Principal Piexes stated. She is a very tall woman with dark skin, and long, straightened hair up to her back. She had oval, pink rimmed glasses that showed her dark, cold glare.

"I understand the case of Gamzee and David," you purse your lips at the name. "But John? I could never expect something like this out of you." You stared in shock at the woman.

Instantly, you wrote on your notebook.

"John didn't do anything wrong, Ms. Peixes. He was only trying to stop the fight. John had nothing to do with it." You wrote as formal as you could. You got the principal's attention by holding it out to her.

"I understand. John, I will talk to you later. You may leave and return to lunch." John nodded with a 'yes ma'am'.

"As for you two," she put an icy glaze on you both. "David, would you please care to explain first? Since you have to write."

You wrote every single detail about the fight. How Gamzee and his group would poke fun at John almost every day and how they would throw trash. You wrote the truth.

Ms. Peixes nodded as she read it outloud.

"Peixes, I can tell you that none of that is true. Egbert and his group have been makin' fun of us and have been beating us up in the halls."

You stared at him in disbelief.

"That's hard to believe, you got into many fights that you have started for the stupidest reasons. Frankly, I trust this new student's information than yours. I will think the information over and look at surveillance cameras from the past few days and I will call you and Mr. Egbert at the end of the day to tell you what's going to happen next. Thank you both."

You nod and get up from your chair as soon as possible, heading out of the office. Everyone had dispersed from lunch, and John was at the door. "Hey."

You give a wave.

"How're you feeling?" You give a thumbs up. "thank you" John raises an eyebrow. "For what?" "standing up for me"

He chuckles and winces from his broken lip. "I should be thanking you, I don't think his group will do anything to us in a while."

"that's good-- im glad i could help you guys"

--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry for such a late post!!! I've been overwhelmed with school and I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! I've also updated my merstuck story if you guys wanna look at it!!! I love you all so much!!! Please don't forget that!!!