❤️💬↗️ Liked by 8,765 people
thereal.niy: "I ain't never really believed in love, but I believe in us. Tell these bitches they time is up, cause I ain't letting up." it's a forever thing, happy birthday daddy🤍💍

talkedablayyy: oh cause i thought a bitch who can't get him said sum
^random: and if i did?
the.onlyshae: mbn Zay don't like me
^zayfuckedyomammy: girl fuck you
dumbfrmdabull: fa life🤞🏾
~

I turned off my phone and looked down at Niy. I kissed her forehead and got up to handle my morning hygiene.

I called everybody up and told them we can all chill hea, and head to the club later. I walked out the balcony and looked out over downtown. I lit a blunt and just thought about me.

I know I ain't no good for shordy, she don't need me in ha life. I'll fuck ha up. But I ain't letting her go. I need ha in my life. She a nigga whole happiness. Seeing her smile everyday is the only thing that keep me going. I was running outta reasons to live. I fight to get home everyday now.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I looked behind me and saw Niy smiling back up at me.

"Wassup fat." I said turning around facing her.

"Happy birthday papa." She responded reaching up and pecking my lips.

"I had fun last night mama." I smirked. She busted out laughing and leaned forward against the balcony.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

"What you wearing to the club ma?" I asked, I had to make sure she ain't think she was grown.

"Ya favorite cala." She winked at me, I sighed and shook my head. She knew I wouldn't be able to tell her no in anything red.

"Now if I fuck up to walk don't say nun" I licked my lips "Matta fact how yo ass get out here. I ain't do good enough job?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Boy boo, I had to crawl." She pouted.

"Dickmi-FRIENDSS!" Sosa cut me off barging in. I mugged him cause I was finna get sum morning pussy. Well really afternoon, dick put that ass to sleep.

"Hey Salsa." Niy said hugging him. She walked inside and went to go talk to Lay and Shae.

"Nigga why tf my cousin walking wit a limp?" Zay mugged.

"Nigga yo cousin a freak." I chuckled.

"It run in the family." He winked.

"YALL!" Niy yelled. I walked inside and saw sum lil white jawn.

"Okay soooo, this my cracka boo Ari. Her dad own the hotel, she got me this suite fa da freeskies." She explained.

"Ari the chill one Lay lil boyfriend, Ant."

"Big, he's very much so big." Lay said.

"Period pooh." Ant co signed.

"The ugly mf Zay." She pointed at him.

"Not too much on my babydaddy." Shae butted in.

"Goofy nigga is Sals-Sosa I mean Sosa." She smirked.

"Girl fuck you, You can call me Lorian lil mama." He winked at Ari.

"White ass name." I laughed.

"And that's brings us to my sexy, dickmitizing, fine ass, head expertise, daddyliscous- THATS ENOUGH!" Everyone yelled.

"Man forget y'all, but this my birthday boy. I call him daddy, you can call him dubs." She said walking over to me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Wassup." I said giving her a head nod. She waved and Sosa grabbed her hand leading her to the sitting room.

"Not this nigga finna get some red pussy." I shook my head. The girls busted out laughing, like full blown tears.

"You deadass wrong for that cuh." Zay shook his head. I looked down and Niy was on da floor rolling.

"If youn get yo ass up." I chuckled.

"Bae you one funny ass nigga." She shook her head laughing.

"Wait when dis happen?" Shae gestured between us.

"It didn't." Niy squinted her eyes.

"What time y'all tryna leave?" Zay questioned.

"Like 9?" Niy suggested.

"Great it's 4, get y'all asses out. C'mere Niy." I said opening my arms.

"I'll be naked in the bedroom." She whispered in my ear. I smacked her ass and rounded up the hooligans and pushed them out.

I walked in the bedroom and Niy was wrapped up in the sheets. I undressed and walked over to her.

"Arch that shit." I mumbled aligning myself at her entrance.

•••

"Pussy talented it do cartwheels." Niy sung doing her makeup.

"And it do." I smirked looking at her.

"I-" She busted out laughing. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You really don't need that shit mama, you beautiful with out it." I mumbled putting my head in her neck.

"Thank you papa" She cheesed "Let's go we already late."

"You the one who wanted to go in the shower." I shrugged walking out the bathroom.

"Jay I bent down to shave my leg." She scrunched up her face.

I shrugged and grabbed my car keys. We walked downstairs and headed to the car. I opened her door and went to get in my side.

"You look good ma."

She looked over at me and lustfully bit her lip. She scanned me over and smirked.

"But I'd be wrong to fuck her in this car." I mumbled to myself.

"I'll go to hell and back for ya, bend over backwards acrobats for ya. I'll go up to bat for ya, even when shit looking bad for ya. I BEEN WAITING SO LONG.." Niy sung in my ear.

"See Jay I really will fuck around and kill yo ass. Give away my dick see what happens. I'll stab you and that bitch." She muttered putting on lipgloss.

"Okay Yaya." I chuckled, pulling up to the club. I went and helped her out the car.

"Yea Yea" By Pop Smoke blared through the speakers. I put my hand on her lower back guiding her to the V.I.P. section.

"YALL GIVE IT UP FOR THE IT COUPLE! HAPPY CAKE DAY BOSS!" The Dj yelled.

Niy turned around and waved, flashing that smile. That million dollar smile. Her "Lady D" chain flashed in the club lighting.

I observed her, everything about her. Her body, her soft lips, her dress hugging her curves. Her eyes like pools of honey.

"Jay." She waved her hand in my face.

"Huh?" I snapped outta my trance.

"She asked you what you want bae." She pointed towards a bottle girl.

"Uh get me a Patron."

"Imma go Daiquiri." Niy shrugged. Everyone went around, saying there drinks. I looked back at Niy, I ran my tongue across my bottom lip.

"You okay Jay?" She questioned.

"Yea I'm straight ma." I nodded.

She gave me a look as if she was reading me, then she shrugged and got up to go talk to the girls.

I watched her as she hugged Ari. Every little movement, everything moved so smoothly. The way she moves, was like a opera.

She's the one, my favorite girl.

-

Andddd drama starts now!

*my bad* Damn y'all I'm sorry 😭. A bad bitch been busy as hell, and shit been going on. I promise I got y'all tonight though!