Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

I began explaining my fight with Veronica to him.

Sweet Pea: and the reason you didn't want to have sex with me? He asked.
Betty: maybe she was right and you do think I'm a freak. I said as I looked away from him.
Sweet Pea: Betty don't you dare call yourself a freak. He said as he raised his hand to my chin.

He ran his thumb over in a few circular motions, then turning my head so that I was facing him.

Sweet Pea: since when have you been worried about how people view how we have sex? I know you like what we do, and I like it too. I love seeing you so confident and hot. I like knowing you can take control in bed but are still the softest angel in public. He said and I blushed.
Sweet Pea: you let her get to your head. So come on, let's go back to my trailer and cuddle until you get bored of it. He said making me smile.
Betty: thank you. I said.
Sweet Pea: there's not one thing on this planet that I wouldn't do for you. He said as he kissed my head and stood us up.

We walked back to the house as he kept me wrapped into his side.

As we were walking into my room, Archie stopped us.

Archie: hey, what happened between you and Veronica? He asked concernedly.
Betty: Archie, she's a bitch. Is all I said as I pulled Sweet Pea along with me.

Sweet Pea and I finished packing up the rest of our stuff and he put everything in the car. As I was getting my phone, Archie stopped me on the way out.

Archie: Betty please tell me what's happened? He asked softly but worriedly.
Betty: Archie, she's cold hearted and rude. You're too good for her, please break up with her. I said as I gave him a sympathetic smile and walked outside.

I got into Sweet Pea's truck and he wrapped his arm around me.

Sweet Pea: you going to be okay? He asked.
Betty: as long as I never speak to her again, yes. I said and he nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: always knew she was a bitch. He said as we drove done a long road.
Betty: why didn't you ever tell me? I asked him.
Sweet Pea: didn't think you'd appreciate it. He chuckled. I smiled.
Betty: if you ever hate any of my friends, tell me. I smirked.
Sweet Pea: well now that you mention it, Archie, Jughead, Reggie, Ethel, Kevin, Moose, Cheryl, practically all the North Siders really. He said.
Betty: that means I'd have no one. I chuckled.
Sweet Pea: not true, you'd have Fangs and I. He said. I smiled.

I looked to him as I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. His eyes were fixed on the road as I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Betty: I love you. I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder.
Sweet Pea: you're my all in this world. He said, I smiled, hugging into his body.

——

When we arrived back to Sweet Pea's apartment which he shares with Fangs, I had fallen asleep at least an hour ago.

I was woken up to Sweet Pea carrying me inside.

Fangs: what are you guys doing back? He asked as he took his headset off.
Betty: bitch. I mumbled, too tired to continue.
Sweet Pea: Betty learnt a thing or two about Veronica's true personality. He chuckled.
Fangs: as long as it means that snob never sets foot in this house, I'm glad. He said.
Betty: bitch. I repeated again.
Sweet Pea: Princess clearly needs sleep, we'll talk tomorrow. He smiled, me still being in his arms.
Fangs: good night. He chuckled.

Sweet Pea took us into his room and practically just dropped me onto the bed.

Betty: great landing. I sarcastically said.
Sweet Pea: don't care, tired. Want to cuddle. He said without forming proper sentences.
Betty: promise you love me and the way we have sex, then cuddles. I said.
Sweet Pea: we're doing this again? He sighed.
Betty: not helping Sweet Pea. I said.
Sweet Pea: if I didn't love you, do you really think we would have been together for two years? He asked.
Betty: what if you're just one of those people who have a hard time breaking up with people? I questioned.
Sweet Pea: I shoot people Betty. He said.
Sweet Pea: look, I love you. I love the girl who walked into my bar by mistake. She was shy, quite and extremely polite. That and your clothes gave away that you were North Side. I loved that when we first started dating, you didn't know I was the king. Because that let me really learn about you. I learnt how much of a soft, beautiful, clingy angel that you are. I loved the first time that I gave you my jacket, and the way you giggled and blushed as I complimented you. I loved when you spent your first night at my apartment. You had fallen asleep with your head resting on my shoulder. I remember looking over to Fangs and telling him that you were the love of my life. And then the first time we had sex was great. And then the next few times, where you felt more comfortable with me. You showed me who you are baby, and I'm so grateful you did. I love every inch of your body. I love ever part of your heart. I love you to death Betty Cooper. So don't let that bitch ruin absolutely anything that we have. He said seriously.
Betty: wow. I whispered.
Sweet Pea: now Betty, for the love of god, give me some fucking cuddles. He groaned out.

I smiled as I tucked us both under the blankets and moved so my back was to his chest.

I moved his arm so that it was resting over my hips.

He tightened his grip and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

Sweet Pea: you're the love of my life and if I lost you, I would never be the same. He said.
Betty: I don't want to be with anyone but you. I told him.
Sweet Pea: good.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed