Chapter 20

Hey guys!

Pic on the side is what I think Jax would kind of look like as requested ----> ;D You can't really see his appearance though I just like this pic cause it displays his personality.

Please comment, vote, and follow! 

Sorry for the grammar and editing mistakes!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 20

         I hadn't checked my phone all day and as I stepped out of the first bus station to make my way to the second bus, the buzzing in my pocket finally got to me. I pulled it out of my pocket with a sigh and gulped when I looked down at the screen. Five missed messages from Tate, and three missed calls, but that's not what made my heart flutter in fear.

         Rex had tried to reach me to... as a matter of fact, he tried to reach me a lot, if the seven missed text messages and eight missed calls were anything to go by. Uh oh... He was going to be sooo mad... I looked over at my bus ticket and then up at the signs posted on the board.

         My bus didn't leave for another forty minutes which means I was stuck here with nothing to do but avoid creepy looking men and wandering eyes. I tried to find the most vacant waiting seat I could before I unlocked my phone and opened up Rex's message.

         Rex (2:00p.m.): Miss you Roza, I'm almost done with that thing though. Want to come over to Trey's later?

         Rex (3:30 P.M.): Is everything alright?

         Rex (4:45 P.M.): It's 4:45 pm Rose, I know you're not sleeping, are you okay?

         Rex (5:00 p.m.): I swear to god if your not answering me because Tate took your fucking phone I'll kill him.

         Rex (5:10 p.m.): Rosalyn answer the phone.

         Rex (5:15 p.m.): If you don't answer the phone Rose, I'm going to go to your house and break that fucking douche bag's nose I swear.

         Rex (5:20 p.m.): Answer the fucking phone Rosalyn.

         I glanced up at the small digital clock on my phone and gulped when it said 5:24. I didn't doubt he wouldn't go through on his threat and beat the shit out of Tate, well at least if he thinks Tate is the reason I wasn't answering. I had to call him.

         The phone only rang once before he answered, his angry and worried voice seething as he spoke. "What the fuck is going on Rosalyn?" I flinched at his harsh tone, but I guess I did deserve it. I shouldn't have made him worry like that.

         "I-I'm sorry, my phone was on silent and I didn't hear it-" He cut me off before I could think of something else to say.

         "I went to your house, Rose, to see if Tate took your phone or something and he said you left hours ago, hours ago, to hang out with me." I gulped as his seething voice only deepened in anger.

         "Rex I-"

         "Where the fuck are you?" He cut me off before I could even say anything and I glanced around at the crappy bus station in defeat. He would only get angrier if I didn't tell him and I didn't want him to yell at me anymore. It made my chest ache.