"The bus station in New Port..."

         "You're at a fucking bus station by yourself! In New Port! Are you crazy?! Maybe that panic attack really did fry your brain or something. My god Rosalyn!" His voice was only getting angrier and I had to cup the phone closer to my ear to keep the nosy people around me from hearing.

         "I-It's not a big deal Rex, I'll be home in an hour and then I'll call you and-"

         "No."

         My heart stopped and I pushed my fist numbly into my chest. "N-no?" I stammered uncertainly as I heard him start to get up and move on the other line.

         "I'm coming to get you. I'll be there in twenty minutes." His voice was calm, scary calm, and I knew I was going to get an earful when he got here.

         "It's a fifty minute drive Rex! You can't make it here in twenty-"

         "Watch me." His voice was a dark growl and in any other situation I'm sure I would have found that extremely sexy, but he was mad, and this time it really was because of me.

         I wiped at my dry and stiff face from tears I cried earlier with Jax, and the ones that were threatening to fall now. I hated this. I hated being alone, I hated waiting for this stupid bus, I hated Gerald, I hated myself, and a small part of me was angry at Jax for not saying goodbye, even though I knew he couldn't.

         I guess the pause over the phone was to long for Rex, or just long enough to where he knew something was wrong. "Rose, are you crying?" His voice had somewhat softened, but he was still angry and that just added to the little self-hate party I had going on.

         "No, I'm not." Not yet. I added softly in my head, but he was Rex and I'm sure he heard the real meaning.

         "I'm coming baby Roza, don't worry." His voice was soft now and soothed my racing nerves, even though I'm sure he was still angry as all get out, but honestly I just wanted to hold someone right now, and I really wanted that someone to be Rex.

         "Okay Rex." I mumbled quietly in defeat. He was going to come anyway even if my bus did get here before he did, and he would just be more pissed off than he already was if I wasn't waiting for him.

         "Are you alone?" His voice was still soft but I could tell he was trying hard to keep the sharp edge out of it.

         "Yeah, but there's other people in the station, so I'm not alone-alone." I didn't know how well that knowledge would calm him, or if it would at all, but I pressed the phone firmly to my ear and scooted further down the bench when someone sat next to me.

         "Just don't..." He paused and let out a heavy sigh as I listened to his car's engine hum to life. "Just don't talk to anyone, alright? Stay on the phone with me till I get there."

         "Okay, but I have to call Tate real fast..." I said softly like that would help his anger ease some. Rex let out an aggravated sigh and I could just picture him clutching his steering wheel tighter in anger.

         "Five minutes Rose, then I'm calling you back." He growled into the phone and I couldn't stop the giggle that reached my lips.

         "Yes Sir." He huffed something under his breath before I told him goodbye and hung up the phone. He's such a worry wart when he wanted to be...

         I didn't even bother looking at the texts Tate sent me. I'm sure they were going to be along the same angry lines as Rex was. "Rosalyn!" His angry voice growled the minute the phone started ringing. I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat at his tone. I hated when he used my full name...