Chapter 13 - Moments

This chapter is basically like an imagines chapter for any other fanfic but it's called moments. It's just showing small moments you and Peter have after he woke up. Also, I'll be switching the "I" to "you" because it sounds better and makes more sense.

<3 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moment 1

Peter and you were on opposite sides of the line you were in. He snuck a glance at you as Charles was talking. You noticed and smiled at him. He smiled back. He stuck his tongue out at me, scrunched his nose, and crossed his eyes. You let out a small giggle. Charles had stopped talking after hearing you giggle. You immediately looked back at him. Peter frowned, confused about why you turned away. After Charles cleared his throat it became clear to him. His head slowly turned to see Charles staring at him. He let out an awkward chuckle.

"Eheh. Sorry, sir," Peter said. If you looked close enough it looked like Charles was smirking slightly. Peter's cheeks had flushed a light shade of pink. In the end, this all meant a lecture with Charles. Was it worth it? Hell yeah.

Moment 2
"Peter, no. Bad," you grumbled. Peter jut out his lower lip at you. You shook your head. You wouldn't let him. He let out a loud sigh. He let out a louder sigh. "I said no, Peter. That's final." He kept pouting. You knew you wouldn't be able to say no for much longer. His head rolled onto your stomach. He blew into your stomach. You started to giggle, it tickled. You could see him peek at you and he smirked. He blew into your stomach again.  You laughed. Shit. You couldn't keep it in as he kept blowing. You managed to crawl away on your back, only to be pulled back in by Peter. You couldn't slip out of his grasp. You kept laughing and you kicked at him. He stopped and you caught your breath. "Fine," you sighed. Peter's eyes lit up.

"Really?" He asked. You smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. You can stay here tonight. We just have to make sure no one finds out," I stated. He nodded quickly and pulled me into his arms. 

"I'll make sure." He rested his chin on the top of your head. You closed your eyes and put your hand on his. 

Moment 3
Your mind settled on the BLT sandwich.

"I'll take the BLT sandwich, please," you stated. The waitress nodded and left after taking note of the food you and Peter wanted. Peter pulled out his phone and started to play a game. You glanced at the game. He was playing Subway Surfers. You decided to mess with him. You started tapping the game randomly. He glanced at you and smirked. It wasn't working anymore. Why wasn't it working? Then you realized. Peter was using his speed to push your finger away. You crossed your arms. That's not fair in your book. You started pouting.

"Hmph, fine then. Poopyhead," you pouted. He gasped and paused his head. He was trying to keep from laughing.

"Poopyhead? Y/N, how could you!? You're the real ass butt here," he exaggerated. You raised your eyebrows and scoffed.

"Ass butt? So I'm the ass butt for not playing fairly? You're a booger face!" You exclaimed. He laughed.

"I know you love this face." He made a kissy face and you used your hand to shove his face away. 

"Gross," you pretended to gag. He licked your hand. Your eyes widened and you started rubbing your hand on his clothes. "Ew! Peter!" He clicked his tongue a few times.

"You have salty hands," he stated. You couldn't help but smile. 

"Yeah, dummy. I've got salt everywhere." You wiggled your eyebrows. 

"Makes sense, you're pretty salty," he mumbled. You nudged him playfully. He nudged you back. You looked up at him and nudged him back harder. He nudged you even harder. You hit your shoulder against the wall and yelped quietly.

"Ow-!" Peter immediately bent down and kissed the shoulder that had hit the wall. You watched him. After placing a small kiss on your shoulder he connected his lips with yours. It was a short kiss but you loved it anyway. 

Moment 4
You were shaken awake by your silver-haired boyfriend. Your eyes fluttered open to see his eyes staring back. They were filled with worry. His eyebrows were furrowed with confusion.

"Peter? What is it?" You asked.

"You were yelling. Not only were you yelling but you-" He stopped short and hesitated to tell you the next part. You could feel him tense.

"Yelling what?" You questioned. He took a deep breath.

"You were yelling, 'Peter stop' and 'This isn't you, Silver'." His stare left your face and went to the blankets. You frowned, trying to remember your dream. It took you a moment but you remembered. Your frown immediately disappeared and you grabbed Peter's hands. He looked up at you again.

"It's not real, baby. I don't think you'd ever do something to me,"  you assured him. He relaxed a little.

"But you were obviously thinking about whatever happened," he pointed out. You let a soft chuckle slip.

"Of course, I don't want to lose you. It's a fear of mine," you admitted. Peter closed his eyes and rested his forehead on yours. 

"Good. Love you, Y/N," he smiled. You smiled softly in response.

"I love you too, Silver," you said. You closed your eyes as Peter wrapped an arm around you. It didn't take long for you both to drift back to sleep.