Chapter 15 - Will You?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

It didn't take long for you to get to Jean's house and now you were here. After a small conversation, she decided that was boring and wanted to do something else. Currently, the two of you were dancing to Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees. You laughed as she twirled you around.

"So this is your new way to calm your powers down?" You asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. It's pretty simple," she admitted. She put her foot forward and slid past you. You threw your hands up, moving to the beat of the music. She snapped with the music. 

"So how are you and Scott?" You questioned, jumping to the side and swaying your arms around. You watched her cheeks heat up with light pink coloring. 

"U-uh, we're good. Mhm," she confirmed. You chuckled. 

"Really? Well, a little birdie told me something more, what's the word? Oh, serious- happened." You drew the word 'serious' out and she looked away. 

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe he asked me out on a date," she confessed. Your eyes widened even though you knew this would happen. You came back together, grabbing her hand and pushing her out. 

"I knew it! I totally knew this would happen!" You exclaimed. And you weren't joking either, you thought this might happen. The way the two looked at each other, how much they hung out together. They were either falling in love or just- I don't know, how could you be able to fake something like that? You definitely couldn't be just best friends. That's nearly impossible.

"Pfft, okay, Y/N. I see how it is. I'll be right back, gonna grab a quick drink," she said. 

"Grab me one too, please!" You shouted as she walked away. You didn't get a response, but you knew she heard you. You kept dancing when suddenly the lights dimmed. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. The music abruptly stopped. You jumped, a little startled at the sudden change of situation. You cupped your hands around your mouth. "Jean? Jean!" You called. No answer. You shuddered for a moment before the music started again... It was different. The music was now playing a slow song. Your knees locked together and I stood there in fear. "Jean- Jean this isn't fun-". You were cut off by a pair of hands taking yours and spinning you. They were warm and soft. They felt familiar. Real familiar. You sighed, letting yourself lean into the person. You swayed side to side slowly. The lights were still off but you knew this smell. You just couldn't remember where due to the music captivating you. 

After a moment, the person spun you around quickly and pulled close to the ground. You giggled softly, loving the moment. The lights were turned on, revealing the one and only- the one and only Peter. You gasped. 

"Peter?" You asked. Peter smiled shyly at you. Did he seem... nervous?

"That's me, baby," he chuckled. You smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He brought you back up to a standing position and spun you away from him. He let go of your right hand but kept holding your left hand. You stopped spinning, being held back by his hand. You looked at him, cocking your head to the side. He took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

He got down on one knee. Your eyes widened as he used his right hand to pull something out of his pocket. 

"Y/N, my dear Y/N. Will you let me walk you down the white isle? Will you let me spend the rest of my life with you?" He asked. You clasped a hand over your mouth as he gazed up at you. Oh god, you were going to start crying. You were definitely not expected this. You squealed out of joy.

"I'll marry you any day, Peter," you confirmed. His smile only widened. The tears that sat on the brims of your eyes finally dropped down your face. You were crying. Crying of so much joy. "G-god damn it, Silver. I love you so much." He stood up and kissed you passionately, wiping away a few tears. Your heart was pounded out of your chest and you knew his heart was too. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you too, Y/N. I love you more than anything."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's over! Thank you guys for reading this story and, to be honest, it's one of my favorites. I kept up with it and I definitely progressed more in this story. Both in the actual story and with my writing. But there was no real specified plot, making this story pretty messy. In the end, I feel like it turned out well! I really want y'all to check out my newer stories too, that'd be nice. Soon I'll finish my Reddie story and I'll be able to focus on my Among Us fanfiction and a new one that's coming out~! Once again, thank you lots for reading!

Cya next time <3