Chapter 12 - Back

Short chapter aowifhopwifhauihfoeufh / / / a little bit of fluff :)

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

A month. It's been a month since I woke up. Not much has changed. I've grown into my newer abilities. Much hasn't happened since Apocolypse. Jean has seemed to change... In a bad way. I'm exactly sure yet but she hasn't been the same a week and a half after Apocolypse attacked. She was badass when she let out her power. I loved it. But I think she wanted to know more. I've heard rumors of her having a bad past. Maybe she knows. I'm not sure. 

I sat on the couch in the lounge room when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Kurt, I told you I'm not in the-" I groaned and turned around. I stopped. My body just shut down. It stopped. Their arms wrapped around me and I let myself hug them back.

"Hey, Y/N," Peter smiled. I hugged him and stuffed my face into his chest. He chuckled, but his laugh came out raspy. I frowned and looked up at him. I backed up a little.

"Hold on. Peter, what the fuck are you doing out of your bed?!" I questioned. His eyes closed and laughed.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm coming over here to get my kiss I've been waiting for," he stated. I shook my head.

"You've been out for a whole god damn month. You can't just get up and leave," I argued. His eyes widened.

"A... a month? I was expecting something like three months," he admitted. I got up from the couch and walked around to him.

"Yeah, you scared the shit out of me," I mumbled. He ran his hand through my hair. 

"I'm here now," he said. I smiled.

"I know, dummy. You're supposed to stay in one of the nurse's beds. You still have your hospital gown on!" I exclaimed. I started pushing him back to the hospital room when I heard footsteps. I saw Peter raise his eyebrows. "Shoot."

"I'll use my speed, easy peasy," Peter suggested. I shook my head.

"You just woke u-" I started. Too late. We were in one of the nurse's beds. The one Peter had been sleeping in. His arms were wrapped around me and he was staring at me. I looked up at him with a frown and he smiled.

"Too cute," he said before leaning in and kissing me. Kissing me softly. God, had I missed this between us. This feeling he made me feel. It was like fireworks going off in my brain and body. It was like a warm summer day and a hot breeze flowing throughout the air. It was perfect. He pulled away and the feeling melted into little pieces that started to swirl around. "Y/N?" I wonder if he feels like I do when he kisses me.

"Yeah?" I questioned. His face seemed to soften.

"Would you take the honor of being the dorkiest girlfriend in the world? My dorkiest girlfriend?" He asked. My smile grew so wide- I can't even explain how wide it got. 

"Took ya long enough. Of course, Silver," I answered. He chuckled and pulled me closer. He turned me around and spooned me.

"I'm so lucky to have met you." His grasp around me tightened.

"What can I say? You're too fast to hate," I smiled. He laughed. "Now stop being so cheesy and sleep."

"Sorry!" He whispered. I giggled and closed my eyes.

He's wrong.

I'm so lucky to have him.