boyfriend [NR]

NoRen

Jeno was a nerd, yes of course he was the cute type that everyone had a crush on, and Renjun was the school's cheerleading captain. And god knows how much jeno loves his cheerleader boyfriend. Renjun said he wouldn't be able to walk home with him today since he had to help the new team mates learn the routine they were going to perform at the next football game, so he went home alone and up to his room.

He planned on asking the older to stay over to study with him but chose not to after hearing Renjun's plan to stay after school. He sighed, looking arohnd his room as he sad on his spinning chair and looked down to his dick. "It's been a while..." right, it has been a while. He hadn't masturbated since his first anniversary with renjun a few months ago. He went on his phone and went to his gallery and found his photo album of Renjun's ass pictures he'd ask the older to send time to time whenever he mentioned he was about to shower.

He gulped, grabbing some lotion and tissues to his aide. He stared at one of his favorites, the one Renjun sent when they first started dating, he wore fishnets and pink panties that Jeno begged him to wear. He started to stroke himself, slowly befote getting into it. Letting his mind wander thinking about Renjun in the shower, "oh fuck." He groaned, he pumped his long thick dick. Tightening his grip to try to replicate the feeling if he was inside renjun. Nothing would ever beat the real deal though.

Before he knew it he came, spurting all over his jacket and hand. "Shit shit." He grabbed the tissues and cleaned his hands and dick. Taking off his jacket, his phone started buzzing. He picked it up, "hey renjun. Did you finish practice already?" He held the phone between his shoulder and ear as he cleaned up and changed into some sweats. "Yeah it turns out they got it down during lunch" he laughed softly, jeno gulped thinking about what they did during lunch.

"I feel bad I was busy making out with you instead of helping them during that time though." He sighed, "its okay though. I'm at your door now." Jeno's eyes widened. "My door?!" He looked out his window, seeing Renjun waiting. "Mhm." Jeno cursed in his mind, "okay." He hung up, looking at his half boner. "Fuck why do you do this now!" He ran downstairs and opened his door. Renjun smiled and hugged Jeno, he gulped. Feeling Renjun brush against his buldge. "You can head upstairs i'll get you water." Renjun pulled away and nodded, kissing his boyfriends cheek and ran upstairs. Jeno sighed, closing and locking the door before going to the kitchen.

Renjun entered Jeno's room and sat on the spinning chair, humming as he looked around the familiar room. He looked at his desk and saw Jeno's phone unlocked, pressing out of the phone app, he found what Jeno was looking at in his gallary. Jeno came up, "Was the walk lon-" he looked at Renjun and his heart sunk to his ass. He ran and grabbed his phone, placing the glass of water on the desk. "Were you jerking off to my ass pictures?" Renjun stood up, looking Jeno up and down, seeing the half boner buldge through his sweats. Jeno's cheeks and ears got red, "c-can't i?" Renjun smirked, "course you can." He stepped closer to Jeno, making him step back until he sat on his bed with Renjun infront of him.

"I'll help you." He placed his hand on the buldge, leaning against Jeno's neck. Kissing his jaw, "fuck me real good jeno." He backed away his face and looked at Jeno's face. Who looked like he was going to pass out, making him laugh. He took off his sweater and shirt, revealing his soft skin. Jeno's mouth went dry, trying to gulp. He slipped off his joggers and revealing him wearing black panties. Jeno felt like he was going to have a heatt attack, he placed his hands on Renjun's hips, making the older suprised. "You like?" He smiled, putting his finger under jeno's chin and made him look up at him. He pecked him and got ontop of him. Palming the buldge that was bigger now and still growing. Jeno clenched his jaw and placed his hands on his waist. Renjun took out Jeno's dick from the sweats, looking at the thick long dick. "You're always so huge." Renjun licked his lips, slinging one of his arms wround Jeno's shoulders and stroked his dick against his clothed butt.

"I want your cock so bad." Renjun whispered, "It's been a while." He whimpered, teasing his tight hole through the cloth. "Yeah.." jeno clenched his fists, being patient. Renjun was getting his panties wet from the front and behind, "do you think you can make me squrt like lwst time?" He looked at Jeno, last time they did it was Jeno's birthday, and lord, he held onto that memory for forever. Jeno nodded, "i'll do everything." He took renjun's hand off of his dick and wrapped his arm arohnd his other shoulder.

He pulled off Renjun's panties, tossing it onto the floor. He groped renjun's butt, making him blush. He reached for the lube he stuffed under his pillow and squeezed some onto his dick. Palming himself and kissed Renjun's chest and skin. Making him hum, he lowered Renjun onto himself. Which renjun couldn't bare the slowness, be smacked down all the way. Jeno groaned, "renjun." He growled, the older bit his lip, renjun loved it rough, and jeno knew that but he was just too afraid of doing something wrong.

He creased the younger's ear. "This bussy is all yours. Fuck it like it is." He spoke, "don't regret it." Jeno gripped onto Renjun's waist, leaning back against the wall, renjun grinned. Lifting himself up and bounced on Renjun, to which he thrusted uo everytime he smacked back down. Making renjun moan uncontrollably. "I love that, more." He clawed at Jeno's back. He felt like his brains was being fucked into oblivions, feeling the younger's dick poke against his stomach and stretching his poor hole out. The sound of skin smacking was echoing in his room mixed with Renjun's moaning and cussing.

Jeno kept squeezing his butt, spreading the older's cheeks apart to get in deeper, as jf he wasn't already half way into his stomach. Renjun's ass was getting extra slicked, making things a little slippery and easier to move in. "So warm" jeno grunted, he grabbed one hand onto Renjun's chest, pinching and tugging at one of his nipples, making Renjun let out a high moan when he licked his other nipple. Renjun balled his hands into fists as he placed his hands on the wall for extra support. His brown hair bouncing everytime the blonde pounded into him, he was in pure ecstasy. Jeno bit at his nipple, making him jump. He sucked wt his nipple and smacker his ass. Making him "ah!" everytime his butt would get hit.

Jeno loved the noises he was hearing. It all sounded so beautiful to his ears. "I'm going to cum!" He cried out, grabbing onto Jeno's shoulders. "Cum." Jeno said, his voice slightly muffled. Renjun hugged the younger's head, his mouth hung open as he moaned. Cumming onto Jeno's shirt, he flipped over, hovering over the older. Renjun was panting, squeezing Jeno incredibly tight, his eyes barely staying open. Watching Jeno take off his dirtied shirt and revealing his abs. Renjun's arms laid on the sides of his head as he let Jeno keep fucking his slowly worning out hole.

Jeno kept going a little more, kissing Renjun messily. He pulled out, spurting over renjun's face from how far it shot out. Dirtying some of his face, hair and onto the pillows. Renjun shook a little as his dick spurted again cum, jeno jerked off the older too, putting their dicks together and jerking them off together. Both groaning and moaning, renjun ended up squrting over himself like he did on jeno's birthday.

Jeno pulled away and panted, looking at his passed out boyfriend. "The things you make me do renjun." He shook his head and quickly started cleaning. Kissing his boyfriend's forehead after cleaning him.

WOOOOOO 230 AM AND I FINISHED ANOTHER ONESHOT

yes i love noren sm dont attack me for uploading sm noren oneshots 😭

okay ill probly sleep now!! until next update <3