once more [NR]

NoRen

Renjun's head was against the headboard, with his neck being held tightly by Jeno's grip. "Do it right." Jeno stuffed Renjun's mouth with his cock. Making him muffle and jaw unhinge. Gripping on Jeno's forearm and pillows as the red haired thrusted harshly into his tight mouth. Renjun couldn't stop moaning, feeling his throat get clogged up with his dick and the pressure put on by his hand. His small hand grasping tighr on Jeno's wrist, the younger couldn't stop looking down at him. Grunting everytime he stuffed himself back in. "Good like that my prince." He growled, using his other hand to crease the older's ear and hair. Making renjun's ear turn red and shut his eyes. Jeno chuckled, he pulled out of the warm mouth, looking at Renjun as a whole. Seeing all the cum all over him and his nipples swollen and pink. Perking up like they were in need of being eaten up.

Renjun gulped, letting the younger examine his body. His tummy was a little bloated from their dinner, making him ignore the fact there was cum all over ir he covered it with his hands. Jeno leaned over, tbeir foreheads touching. "Don't cover. Let me see you." He took his hands away from the older's stomach. Letting their dicks rub against one another. The older whinced, "okay.." he whispered, forming his lips in a line and looking away. Jeno smiled and kissed his lips, making him ease back. Their tongues slipping with one another, Renjun was melted into the kiss. His hands wrapping around the red haired's neck. He ran his hands up and down the older's body a few times until he stopped on Renjun's chest. Renjun gasped, making Jeno pull away and smirk.

He slid his dick back into the almost worn out hole, Renjun whimpered, feeling full down in his stomach again. Seeing Jeno's tip poke through his stomach a bit. "Your chest is so swollen its like you have boobs." Jeno chuckled, "really cute.' He leaned down to kiss on one of the pink nubs, licking on it and biting around it. Renjun moaned against his hand, "n-no." Placing his hand inbetween the strands of his hair. "Yeah it's so cute." He sucked on him, slowly thrusting into him. Renjun cried out, "it feels funny jeno!' His eyes screwed shut, letting his mouth hang out and cry sweet noises.

"Should I cum inside this time?" Jeno was hiting Renjun's spot again too much he wasn't able to speak properly again. "Y-yes." He bit his lip, letting his body be used once more.

Jeno's movements got sloppy and faster. He pulled Renjun down onto his base, cumming inside him, Renjun moaned loudly at the warm feeling. Jeno panted, kissing Renjun's cheek. "You're so very cute." The older hummed, "clean me." He mumbled, making Jeno laugh.

Sorry this was super short,, ive been super busy with classes and school focuses :( plus NCT 2020 soon!! Aaa im so excited shotaro and sungchan are literal babies >___< this was pretty much a scrwp done in like 20 minutes lmfaonekdmd i hope i can write more when i get some inspo again soon! Same for the second season of jealousy (desire)... anyways thats it for now since its 320 am and i have classes in the morning :(

Please support NCT 2020!! Preorder if you can thank you so much <33

I love mark sm pls