holy fear [JY]

nct, JohnYong

You attrack what you fear. And hell, Taeyong dear feared Johnny. A mad Johnny at that. Today was definitely not his lucky day, he dropped his books on his floor, almost tripping his giant boyfriend who already seemed to be having a bad day, ran late to their club meeting which had already ended by the time he got to the classroom, and worst of all. He lashed out on Johnny, one of the only things the older hated him doing.

He gulped as he was sitting on his shins and arms raised up, scared to look up at Johnny who was sitting on the chair infront of him as he was on the floor. The heated tension in the room was being burned through by the older's stare. "I'm sorry Johnny, I didn't mean to yell at you. I know you're having just as bad as a day as I am." He sighed, not hearing any response.

The older sighed and ran his hands through his hair as he leaned over. "I'll forget what you did but I won't forgive that easily." His hand creased the back of the younger's head before yanking him closer to him. Taeyong whinced and looked up at him through his eyelashes. Sitting back on the chair he undid his belt and zipper, "suck my dick isn't too hard of a task is it?" It fucking was, Johnny's body was in almost perfect proportions, meaning his dick was too, he was large. A little too large for Taeyong to suck, he scrunched his nose and brought his arms down. They almost felt like they fell off his body, he crawled forward and pulled back the older's briefs. His dick springing out onto his slender hands.

He gulped and took him into his mouth. His tongue swirling and sucking on the top and palming around his base. Johnny tried hard not to make as much noise, cursing under his breath everytime his head would hit the back of the younger's throat. His jaw unhinged as he felt Johnny rise from the chair and grasp his head. Preparing for the older to fuck his mouth. Exactly what he did, making Taeyong almost gag at the sudden change in speed. He clenched his fists, resting them on his laps as he shut his eyes tightly. The sound of saliva and precum squelching in his mouth made him feel embarassed and uneasy. He repeatedly cursed fuck as he grunted.

"Come ih mugh mough" he said inbetween thrusts, "fuck, don't say that." Johnny clenched his jaw, feeling his high rise and his body getting heated. Before he knew it he came, wanting to pull out but was held in place by the younger. Being milked by Taeyong his ears got red, "don't do that again." He mumbled, pulling out and catching his breath. Taeyong gulped and wipped his lips. "Do you forgive me now?" He pouted, Johnny grinned and shook his head. "Course not babe."

Before he could blink his eyes open be was thrown onto the couch. His jeans already being taken off by the man who literally made him weak to his knees. The older kissed his ear, down his neck and took off the younger's shirt. "Take yours off too." He whined, he complied to the request, leaving his abs on display for the younger. A pair of slicked fingers pushed into his heat, moaning softly, he looked into Johnny's eyes and bit his bottom lip. "Keep looking at me like that and you won't see the light of day again." "Thats romantic." He grinned. "Only for you." The older pulled his fingers out, aligning his dick to his spot.

He thrusted in, pushing through and making Taeyong cry out. "Johnny." He wrapped his arms around the older's neck, his hot breath against his ear and the older's steady breathing against his. The tight heat tight around his dick made him struggle to keep his mind running. He pulled out and pounded back in, having Taeyong cry out again and again as he continued. He sure loved fucking Taeyong's brains out.

Taeyong also loved the way Johnny's eyes kept focused on him and him only. His eyes looking into his soul, like he had nothing to hide. No wall between them and their feelings, but only the true feeling of pleasure they provided to one another and the love and care they gave to each other.

Maybe thats what's so attractive about Johnny. It was everything.

"I'm comming!" He grasped onto the pillow as he felt his stomach pooling a weak feeling. "Come babe." His voice raspy from not speaking, "Johnny." He mewled out, nuzzling his head against the older's neck as his legs shook when he came. Johnny growling as he was tightened around, pulling out and comming onto the younger's stomach as well. "God..." he choked out. "Forgive me now?" Taeyong panted. "Yeah.." he chuckled and kissed his cheek and locked hands with him.

_______

this kinda sucked towards the end but oh well heh

also ig this is time to explain wtf happened with my nct oneshots if u havent already known what happened but

basically wattpad deleted it and i have no way of getting it back :(

so im going to continue making oneshots on this book and creating another nct oneshot book !! Woop yay hooray !

Thank you guys so much for 300k reads on that book and all the love and support yoive given me ! It means so much to me 🖤 i hope we can move forward and continue this in the future and continue to support and write these stories!

Stay safe during the corona virus !!

Its 3 am now imma go to sleep gn

Ps

MARKLEE !

MARKLEE !