"Uh excuse me she was in front of you," I said, pointing at Kierra.

"Momma I tried to tell her," Kierra said.

"It's okay, baby," I told her.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know she was in the queue" the girl replied.

"Now you know" I replied and stepped in front of her with Kierra.

" You people are so rude" She exclaimed.

"Excuse me what?" I asked. I was feeling even more annoyed right now, maybe it's because I saw Jae-sung with somebody or my favorite lipstick was out of stock

"Leana what are you-" A familiar voice said.

"But baby I-" she replies

It's him. Jaesung

"Sorry for the misunderstanding" he apologized and pulled that Lele girl back. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the cashier when she said next. Kierra and I walked up to the cashier and paid.

When we left the store we went back to the parking lot. I was feeling even more annoyed.

When we reached the mansion, we went inside. I got a notification on my phone I saw a message from Jaesung

We need to talk.

I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone. I entered the bedroom and took a shower. After I finished I laid down on the bed, after a few seconds I heard someone coming in.

"Mommy, can I nap with you?" Kierra asked

I smiled at her and picked her up from the floor and placed her on the bed hugging her. I place a kiss on her forehead. "I love you baby"

"I missed you mommy" she replied drowsily until her eyes dropped down. When she fell asleep I closed my eyes and went to sleep as well.

A few hours later when I woke up I saw Micheal laying down on the other side with his arms over us. I looked between us seeing my baby girl still asleep. I place a kiss on her forehead. I got up out of bed and freshen up. I checked the time it was 6 pm. I slept for 3 hours.

I checked my phone to see another message from Jaesung. I went downstairs to the living room.

Jaesung: Can we talk???

I replied with a Wassup?

He called me immediately.

"Are you mad at me? " He asked.

"What do you mean why would I be mad at you?" I asked.

"Well after today-"

"I have no reason to get mad, first of all, we're not together and I'm married" I replied.

"She's just a family friend" he let out.

"I never asked" I replied.

"Was that your daughter? She really looked like you" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.