I X

''Mommy can we get chicken?" Kierra asked.

We were at the Shopping Centre, I wanted to get some more clothes for Kierra. It took a long-ass while to convince Micheal until he finally gave in. We have 3 bodyguards with us this time.

"Okay momma" I replied as I picked her up in my arms, and hugged her tightly, placing tiny kisses on her face as she laughs.

"Let's go get my baby some food" I replied.

We decided on KFC, cuz Kierra was begging for KFC, she began telling me when she was in Jamaica the KFC was so delicious. I highly doubt that the KFC over here is that good, compared to the one in Jamaica. When I tried the KFC in Jamaica then the one over here. The KFC in Jamaica was way better.

When we were on our way to the KFC, in the shopping centre I saw a familiar person.

Jae

I looked away at first, then looked back at him, a female came beside him and entwined her fingers in his and they walked off. A ring flickered on her left hand. What the fuck was that. I thought. I bit my lower lip in annoyance.

"Mommy, Mommy, come on," Kierra said as she pulled my hand.

"Coming momma" I replied.

I know I have no right to be jealous because 1 I'm married and we're not together he has no obligation to be with me exclusively. I couldn't help but feel annoyed tho. I kissed my teeth and entered the building with Kierra, with James on my tail.

After we ordered our food, we sat down and began eating. "Mommy when I was in Jamaica we went to the beach a lotta times" Kierra began with her mouth full.

"No talking with a full mouth momma, swallow first then you can talk," I told her.

She puckered her lips and kissed her teeth, then nodded.

I froze and looked at her, "Where did you learn that?"

"In Jamaica and you did it a while ago," she said as she sipped her drink through the straw.

"Don't do it, after I ask you to do something, that's rude" I scolded her.

"But yo-" she argued.

"Kierra, don't talk back to me" I scolded.

She pouted and nodded her head, then continued eating.

After we finished eating we had one more place to go. I needed some makeup so we went to the Fenty Beauty store.

"Mommy, can I get that?" Kierra asked, pointing at a lipstick.

"When you're older, for now, you can get this" I picked up a clear lip gloss and handed it to her.

After I picked all the products I wanted I went to the cashier to pay for everything. "I forgot something, Kierra stay right here for a minute okay don't move," I said, as we were in a line.

She nodded and pulled out a lollipop I bought her. I went back to the aisle where the brushes were. After I picked up the one I wanted. I returned back to the cashier, there stood this girl in front of my baby.