Λ I

I paced across the room, my thoughts all over the place, It was almost 5 pm. I was thinking if I should really go, I started listing all the pros and cons in my head. Coming up with more cons, but I decided to go anyways. I thought maybe it was just infatuation, if I fuck him it'll be over right?

I took a shower, using my lavender body wash, and then I shaved thoroughly. After that, I began getting ready I lotion my smooth skin. I decided on a dark red lingerie set. After I got dressed I then put on a white mini dress and my strappy heels. I sprayed on my Chanel perfume. After I finish fixing my hair. I grabbed my stuff and head downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Micheal said.

Fuck I thought he wasn't here. I turned around and looked at him. "Out" I replied curtly.

"Out?" He mocked me, "Make sure you bring yo bodyguard with you, please." He said as he left the room.

That was easy I thought, a couple of seconds I saw James coming down the stairs. I internally rolled my eyes. I left the mansion, with James trailing behind me.

When I reached the hotel, I went inside I looked around for him. "You came" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi" I greeted, as I tilt my head a little to look at him.

"How are you?" He asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm okay..." I awkwardly said.

Jae sung looked at James, then back at me. He tilted his head. "Don't worry about him, just act like he's not here" I said.

When we reach the hotel room, I told James to stay outside the door. He reluctantly disagreed I had to literally command him.

The moment we entered the room, Jae-sung slammed his lips onto mine, his lips felt so good he sucked on my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist he squeezed me gently, I let out a small gasp and he took the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I held onto his head as we kissed, he pulled down the straps of my dress and began leaving kisses on my neck down to my shoulder. I let out a soft moan as he began sucking on my sweet spot. I gripped his shoulders tightly as my eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

He pulled down my dress leaving me in my lingerie. He looked at me from my toes to my face. "You're perfect," He said softly.

He cornered me against the wall and capture our lips together once more, my hands reached in his hair as we kissed, the burning sensation between us was undeniable we both wanted it.No we needed it. He palmed my breast as we kiss then he skillfully unclip my bra letting it fall to the ground, leaving my breast on display. He kissed my neck, moving below my ears then behind my ears, he then whispered to me.

"I'll carve my dick inside your pussy, so that my dick will be the only thing you'll crave. I'll have you yearning for my dick, your husband will no longer be able to satisfy your burning desire when your pussy aches for me."

"Bold of you to think you can handle me" I replied.

He grabbed me by the neck slamming me against the wall. With his hands on my throat, he slammed his lips one more against mine tasting my essence.

He then pulled back and loosened his tie, he took off his shirt and pants and sat on the bed. I looked at his smooth lean body, then his face, that God carved effortlessly. His lips were red.

He signaled with a finger telling me to come to him. I walked over to him and he pointed to the floor. I love being in control, but there's something about a dominant man in bed. I could feel my pussy moistening already. He spread his legs, exposing his hard-on through his boxers. He caressed my cheek, as he looked me in the eyes, there's something about his eyes when he looked at me, I found it sexy. He rubbed his thumb across my lips. "Suck it," he said lowly, looking at his dick.