Λ

Two weeks passed and Michael returned home, he was in his office dealing with someone he was trying to recruit

Two weeks passed and Michael returned home, he was in his office dealing with someone he was trying to recruit. He wanted this person to join the family (aka gang). He held high hopes for this person, even though he was young he saw potential in the person.

Meanwhile, Zara was waking up in bed, she sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes, her eyes and lips were swollen, sometimes when she wakes up, they would sometimes swell a little bit. She groaned as she pushes herself off the bed and onto her feet. She made her way to the bathroom and did her daily routine.

After she finished, she put on small booty shorts and Michael's T-Shirt which was bigger than her frame, so it was a little baggy on her. After putting her hair in a ponytail, she pushed on her fluffy socks and slippers.

She went downstairs and into the kitchen. The maid bowed lightly and said morning to her. She smiled back and nodded. "Morning."

The maid served Zara her breakfast after she said a quick thank you, she began eating.

After breakfast, she made her way upstairs back the room, with her eyes on her phone as she scrolled through her comments, of the new picture she uploaded yesterday at the club. She collided with someone.

"Fuck ouch" she hissed, as she held her head not yet looking at the person. "Watch where you're going, damn."

"In this case, you were in the wrong" The person replied.

Zara froze at the familiar voice, she looked up at him, his eyes pierced into hers. They froze for a couple of seconds looking into each other eyes until Zara looked away.

"What are you doing here?" Zara asked as she folded her arms, with her index finger on the keychain attached to her phone.

"Business" Jae-sung replied he watches her every move as if he was trying to make a mental image of her inside his mind. He wanted to take her right there against the wall, even though the shirt was baggy he could see her meaty legs. The image of her thick thighs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her into submission flashed through his mind. He wants her.

"You know Michael?" She said in a surprised voice.

He nodded, as he caught a glimpse of the band on her ring finger. He felt a little disappointed that she's married. Fate really is cruel huh he thought, finally he met the woman who has been tormenting his dreams, only to find out she's married not only that to the Don, who controls the drug cartel in town, Michael Kinsley. A very powerful man, He'll pretty much kill anyone who gets in his way or goes against him.

A thought hit Jae-sung what if I accept the job, I would see her more.

"Hello, you okay you were just looking at me not saying anything," She replied, with her hands on her hips.

"I'm here for um work" Jae-sung replied, he flashes her, his signature smile, he knew women couldn't resist his smile.

"Oh? Well be on your way then" she said showing him back downstairs.

"I actually wanted to use the bathroom" he interrupted.

She signed and began walking away, "Follow me" she looked back at him. They reached the front of the bathroom and she ushered him in.

What the fuck she thought, fucking ironic that the guy I'm attracted to works for my husband. If Michael were to find o- wait she thought I didn't do anything with him, only a harmless kiss, it's not like we had or having an entanglement.

Jae-sung came out of the room and replied a quick thanks to her. She kept looking at his lips. She wanted to kiss him once more. why am I acting like a fucking giddy teenager she thought? Maybe It's just the thrill she thought, the thrill of doing something that's forbidden. She was the older one but he made her feel younger, his gaze was stripping her apart limb by limb tearing into her soul.

"Fuck it I'm going to hell anyway" she muttered lowly.

She tipped on her toes, and pulled him by his collars and her lips met with his, he stumbled back a little but he grabbed her by the waist, he took a few steps back, back into the bathroom closing the door with his back against the door, their lips stuck onto each other as they moved in sync, everything just fell in place, his lips were on her neck.

"Don't leave" she mumbled lowly as a moan from her cut her off.

He wanted to leave marks, he wanted to claim her as his, he didn't want to share her, but for now, he groaned softly and returned back to her lips. With her legs wrapped around his waist, their tongues explore each crook and corner of each other mouth. He places her on the counter, pushing her back he lifted her short squeezing her breast then he trailed down, pushing her shorts to the corner exposing her clean shaved pussy he thrust his long slender finger inside her. She moaned out loud, he also almost moaned at her softness and wetness. He bit on his inner cheek. He curled his finger inside her pussy rubbing on her walls. He wasn't planning on making her cum he wanted to leave her wanting more.

After a few more thrust he added a second finger, he looked up at her. "Beautiful" he murmurs as he theist into her. Her mouth was open in, as small pants and moans escaped her plump lips, her eyes were drooped low. He was mesmerized by her looks as he thrust his finger inside her, as she clenched around his finger, almost as if she's sucking him in.

"Cu-cuming" she moaned out softly.

Within a second he pulled his wet finger out of her, she looked at him in shock, her mind hasn't registered into what just happened. One minute she was in utter bliss next it was misery.

"Why'd you stop? She panted as she looked at him.

He picked up the soap and began washing his hands ignoring her. She got off the sink and pushed him. "What the fuck?"

He stumbled back, then he leaned closer to her and place a kiss behind her ear. "Meet me at Tipton's Hotel tomorrow at 5 pm."

He left the bathroom, leaving her hot and bothered, she was annoyed at him. She groaned as she sat down on the toilet. She licks up her phone from the counter and checked her schedule. She had something planned for that day, she had to attend a charity event with Michael, but that's in the morning. She was positive that Michael wouldn't be home, maybe she can.

Meanwhile in Michael's Kinsley office,

"You took your time," Michael said, observing Jae-sung. "I almost thought you met my wife and y'all were fucking" he blurted out.

Jae-sung froze a bit but he played it off, he was never one to show his emotions freely on the outside he could always hide his emotions, so people could never know what he's thinking.

Michael busted out lagging, "It's a joke, I know my house is big you would bound to get lost right?"

"Yeah" Jae-sung replied nodded. He never speaks much. He was the type of person to speak only when spoken to. He didn't find the need to make small talk or engage in a conversation unless it is business.

"Anyways what do you say about joining the family?" Michael asked as he folded his hand on his desk.

"I'd be honoured," he said as he nodded.

Michael smiled and stretched out his hand for a handshake. "I think this is the start of something beautiful" Michael's recruitment went successful. He had the number one assassin in his family. It was hard getting him, no one knew how he looked. It took 3 years to find him and a little threatening but that's all in the past. He thought.

"Welcome to the family" Michael smiled as they shook hands.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Word Count: 1376

Mind You This Will Be A Short Story So Sorry If It's Fast-Paced. It'll Be About 12 Chapters. Also Thanks For Reading My Book Thanks For The Support Love Love Love Yall Stay Safe😤❤️