I find myself lost in a trance when there's a tap on my shoulder. I furrow my eyebrows from confusion over who could want my attention but my skepticism dies down when my eyes land on no other than my friend, Christian. 

"What?" I practically yell. I peel my body away from Harry's and stand up, hurtling myself at my friend. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask as we tightly embrace. 

He chuckles and hugs me back with a sense of urgency. We haven't seen each other since graduation. He's been on some tour of the world, primarily in Europe, as a graduation gift. I knew he would eventually return back to the United States to start grad school, but I didn't know exactly when. Things have been hectic lately and we've been the absolute worst about keeping in touch.

"Your boyfriend is quite a keeper," Christian answers once we pull apart. 

We step out into the aisle, Harry following the both of us. My mouth falls open as he shakes hands with Christian, both of them smiling at each other like they know something I don't.

"What - why - how - ?" I stammer. 

"We wanted to surprise you," Harry says, slinging an arm around my shoulders while Christian beams at the two of us. "I stole your phone one day while you were showering and got Christian's phone number. Your password isn't that hard to guess, love. Might want to change it...anyways, I knew you hadn't seen Christian in a while and that you missed him so we came up with some sort of plan to surprise you. I offered to fly him out with us for a couple of days. Luckily he also happens to be a fan of my music so it wasn't hard to convince him to come to a couple concerts," 

My mind is foggy as I try to take in all the information Harry just laid on me. Regrettably so, since I hate crying, my eyes brim with tears from shock and happiness. I missed my friend more than I imagined and him and Harry working together to surprise me pulls at my heart strings. 

"I'll be here until you leave and then we'll fly back to New York together," Christian adds.

My mind is traveling a mile a minute, trying to process everything that's happened within the last thirty seconds. I look back and forth between my boyfriend and friend, both of them grinning at me. 

"So you two worked together just to surprise me?" I ask slowly. 

"That we did," Christian says. "I thought Harry was pulling my leg and that maybe it was some stupid trick Shannon was pulling on me - fucking bitch. I wouldn't put it past her honestly...but we talked on the phone and I thought it was brilliant. I wish I thought of it myself," 

"I can't take all the credit," Harry shyly mumbles causing Christian to roll his eyes. 

"It was all his idea," Christian tells me. I glance up and see Harry looking down at his shoes, a blush on his cheeks while he mainly smiles. "All I had to do was show up where and when he told me to," 

My heart leaps as Christian talks. I squeeze Harry's waist, causing his eyes to fall on mine. 

"I love you, you know that?" I remind him, causing his blush to deepen to a red color. "And you too, of course," I tell Christian, turning back to him. "I can't believe you'd come all the way out just to see me," 

"Of course I would. We've been stuck in our asses lately and have been shit at keeping in contact. I was really happy when Harry called. We've actually been planning this for a couple of weeks now," he says.