36.[Where She Becomes His Canvas]

This chapter is dedicated to my friend whose birthday would've been today but she passed away, last September. Rest in peace Darling. You were something special and just because people couldn't figure you out ,that doesn't mean you weren't important. Miss you... 10/1

[Phoebe ---At August's House]

He pulled the buns out of my hair, holding my neck in place with his hands, while he kissed my spot. His hands sneakily trailed to my underwear.

"Oh Jesus August, I can take them off. Wait." I replied trying to pull my own knickers off. He was so eager, he tore my pants.

He smiled, pulling off his shirt, before he attacked my lips again. His mouth favored mine and his hands drifted between my legs.

"Ouuu. Your f---fingers are so cold." I purred.

"Be quiet Ma'"He mumbled in my ear.

My lips parted and his other hand drifted to the globe of my behind squeezing it while his fingers, dragged against my lips. He began his rubbing tactics, which I didn't need. She was already excited.

"A—August I haven't done this in awhile." I murmured against his neck.

"I gotchu'."

"Mayb---Aargghhh You Son of a bitch!!" I squealed when he bit my shoulder, pushing his lengthy finger between my walls.

"I—I was not ready. Be gentle please."

"We a' see if I can be."

I groaned feeling his fingers squish and swim inside of me, I didn't know what to think of myself right now.

"How dat' feelin'?" He asked moving his lips down my chest.

"Mmmm. I—its okay."

"Let's go upstairs Ma'." He lifted my naked body, bridal style heading upstairs and the more he looked at me, seductively ofcourse the more I wanted him.

"Please, would you?"

"What chu say Ma'?"

"Your stares are murdering my clitoris could you please just do it already, I find teasing very displeasing. Right here. Now."

"On the stairs ? What if----

"Please."

He smirked kneeling down mid way up the numerous stairs. He stood up stripping out of his basketball shorts and my nipples stood at attention when I saw him again. Holy God, it's a hose. I know what I said before about it but I think I want to back out now.

"August wa---

"No, too far na'."

He kneeled down spreading my legs as wide as they could go, but I closed my eyes shut, when the anxiety began to kick in. I thought he would just get it over with but I peeked my eye open to see him just looking at me.

"Is something wrong?"

He smiled. "Damn, I'm just lookin' at this canvas I got."

"What, do you always play around?" I sat up on my elbows.

"You like a canvas Phe. Ya body....damn, I ain't never been wid one like you." He trailed his finger down the path of my breast to my belly button. "You just perfect. And I want ta paint all over you."

I was speechless I had no smart rebuttal, nothing to say.

"Damn..." He ran his thumb over my kitty and I think I purred. Maybe she was purrrrfect. I'm such a cornball.