15. [Where She Was In The Right Place At the Wrong Time]

[Phoebe And Kaitlyn At Golf Course 4:56 PM]

-The following weekend

“Don’t swing so hard Kay!” I chuckled. “The hole is right there you just need a little tap.”

“Buh, Ms.Phe Phe this ball don’t like meeee. It no wanna go in!” She stamped her feet a little.

I looked around, to see if anyone was looking. “Ok, move.” I took her club and I hit it in for her.

“Yaaaaaay, I did it, I did it.” She shook her head and danced a little.

“More like I did it, next hole you doing it all by yourself this time. Stop being such a quitter.”

We were walking to the now 11th hole in the Mini 18 hole course. “Okaaaaay.”

“Good girl, you having fun?”

“Mhmmm, Daddy bring me here befo’.”

“He did?” I looked down at her.

“Yeah, but more fun wid you.” She placed her hand in mine and we walked silently to the next hole. I was really starting to think about having children now. How could Mr.Alsina have such a beautiful thing to wake up to every morning and still be such a twit?

“Ms.Phe where we going after this?”

“I don’t know, it’s still early, where you want to go?”

“Me and daddy go Popeye’s a lot. I want biscuits.”

“Okay, sure Popeye’s it is.”

[At Popeye’s, 6:00 with Kaitlyn]

“Ms. Phe Phe I so happy when you take out nem’ ropes outta’ your hair.” She continued playing with the straw in her juice.

I laughed. “You really didn’t like them? They weren’t that bad.”

“Nuh uh , they were ugly. And daddy don’t like fake hair. That’s why Grandma’ don’t wear none.”

“So because, your Daddy doesn’t like fake hair I shouldn’t wear any?”

“Yup. Just like how Johnathan like pink bows in ma’ hair, don’t tell him.” She put her finger over her lips and leaned in to me. “That’s why I always wear pink bows.” She giggled

“You watch too much TV Kaitlyn, I thought you didn’t like Johnathan?” I asked eating some fries.

“I don’t, he like me. I only like my Daddy.” She said looking away, towards a girl at another table.