09 | PICKING FAVOURITES

A/N: REMEMBER! you can join the official 'secrets' discord server!

https://discord.gg/GuvfS7e

come and chat to fellow fans of the book, discuss chapters, AND get sneak peeks to future chapters from me!

see you there!

____________________________________

INSTAGRAM

st4rlightsucks: my first ever merch is dropping this saturday! make sure to pick yourself up some!8

8.9K Comments   17.8K Likes

user1: LOOKS SO GOOD
     ↳st4rlightsucks: thank you!
     ↳user1: CANT WAIT TO GET SOME!

user2: i need this asap

user3: i hope they have my size!

badboyhalo: I need this ASAP!
     ↳st4rlightsucks: you're on the pr list!
     ↳badboyhalo: You lil muffin! Thank you!
     ↳user4: ^i love this friendship

dreamwastaken: merch buddies
     ↳st4rlightsucks: i need one of your hoodies
     ↳dreamwastaken: send me your address...
     ↳st4rlightsucks: stalker...

____________________________________

— DREAM'S video had released only two days after you had filmed it, and it seemed as though most people really enjoyed it.

A lot of newer fans were quite confused as to who you were, and why you were taking "their mans", but the majority of people had enjoyed it.

People were giving Dream the recognition he deserved for his skill, and even with four people hunting him, he still completed the game.

You had told Dream just how proud of him you were, now that he had rapidly hit eight million subscribers.

Things were looking up for Dream, and the same was happening for you.

You and Jason had been talking a lot since you had told him who you were, and had even been hanging out again.

He'd been coming over to your flat, and you had even been to his - A friendship was forming quickly with him, and it felt nice to talk to someone without stressing that your identity would be leaked.