04 | ALLIANCE

TWITTER

George @/GeorgeNotFound
a massive congratulations to y/n for 5 mil subs on Youtube and 1 mil follows on Twitch! you're amazing. @/st4rlightsucks
4.3K Comments   6.7K Retweets   11.4K Likes

user1: CONGRATS STAR!!

user2: wooooo congrats!

user3: simp
     ↳user4: they're just friends
     ↳user5: yh she's gonna date dream anyway
          ↳user2: not true

st4rlightsucks: TY GOGY <333333
     ↳user6: YES SHE'S USING NICKNAMES
     ↳user7: i love you!!!!
     ↳user8: dream team 4 life

____________________________________

— STREAMING had practically become your life since you had left school, and to see your progress had been an emotional experience.

It had been merely three months since you hit four million subscribers, and now you had hit five million too.

It was all surreal, and you only had the Dream Team to thank.

His video reached ten million views quickly, the video being shared around and commented on as being funny and loved.

They wanted even more content.

Your fanbase was growing, and slowly merging with the Dream Team, and it seemed as though more and more people were beginning to know who you were.

Being under the radar was fine at first, you didn't mind that it was just you and your subscribers. But you had longed for friends, and now you had met an amazing group of people who were helping you grow and become more confident.

A couple weeks had passed since the speed run tutorial video had aired, and your fanbases were starting to merge together.

It was crazy, really - You had gone from not really talking to any other creators, and now you had blooming friendships with a whole group of people.

You hadn't spoken to their rival 'L'Manburg' group over a call, but you had messaged and interacted with them over social media, and it seemed as though they were excited to meet you too.

A lot of speculation had arised that for five million, you'd do a face reveal as a celebration.

Sitting at your desk, you stare at the camera that still sat in it's box untouched, and you sigh when the courage to do it disappears.

It was pressuring, for sure, and even though you wanted to do it - Something kept holding you back.

Maybe that's why you and Dream had bonded so well. Maybe he understood you more than you thought.

Pushing the camera box away behind your monitor, you start up your PC, heading to Twitter to let out the news you're streaming.

____________________________________

TWITTER

ST4RLIGHT @/st4rlightsucks
just woke up to 5 MIL SUBS! pog champ, am i right? i'm streaming right now with a very special gift for you all! (no face reveal, i'm sorry).
4.5K Comments   8.9K Retweets   15K Likes

____________________________________

Comments started to flood in, but you didn't read them. You knew a lot of your followers would be sad that it's not a face reveal, and you couldn't handle facing that right now.