08 | COLLABORATIONS

A/N: Come and join the Discord server for this book!

https://discord.gg/GuvfS7e

Talk to fellow fans, discuss chapters and theories, as well as talk to me!

I hope to see you there!
_________________________________

TWITTER

Dream @/DreamWasTaken
new video this week! you're all gonna love it ;)
3.4K Comments 9.8K Retweets 14.6K Likes

GeorgeNotFound: LETS GO
user1: im scared
user2: TELL US

user3: speedrun?
DreamWasTaken: close!
user3: MANHUNT?!?

user4: i hope it's not with star again
user5: he can play with who he want
user6: she's actually really fun

TommyInnit: don't be shy, log onto smp xoxo
user7: WHAT IS HE UP TO DJDJD

____________________________________

— MIDNIGHT had rolled around quicker than you thought once you had gone out with Jason, and after your revelation of your job and explaining a bit more of what that actually meant, your eyes were practically closing on the walk home.

It felt so good to finally get it off your chest, to tell someone about the truth to who you were.

After all, Jason wasn't interested in gaming and he wasn't going to watch your streams.

He was your friend, and friends protect each other.

Promising to keep your secret, the two of you had parted ways happily, and you had climbed into bed with a smile on your face.

Your dreams hadn't been filled with panicked nightmares - Instead, you had felt calm.

Maybe things would be okay.

Six days had passed since the date with Dream, and it was finally time to record the manhunt video.

Just like you had promised him, you had stayed off the SMP server, and Tommy had not yet done anything to signal that war was brewing.

He had, of course, made many attempts to get the discs back, so Dream had told you - And you honestly didn't blame him.

You weren't sure why the discs were so important, but you respected that he wanted them back, and fought bravely for them.

You admired his courage.

BadBoyHalo, who you had soon learnt was called Darryl, had been messaging you all morning on Twitter telling you how excited he was to meet you, and you couldn't help but blush a little at his excitement.

Dream had sent you an IP address for the world you all would be playing on, and you jump into TeamSpeak to be able to talk to them all.

"Good morning gamers!" You speak loudly into your mic, to which Dream grumbles.

"I'm recording!" He lets out through a laugh, and you find yourself shrugging.

"And? It makes good content."

A character approaches you whilst shifting, walking extremely slowly, and you smile once you recognise the skin.

"Hello Bad."