02 | A LOT OF SPEED

TWITTER

George @/GeorgeNotFound
Streaming in 10 to see if st4rlight will join. See you then!
3.8k Comments 5.4k Retweets 9.2k Likes

____________________________________

- AFTER a few days since your stream where you had found out about the Dream Team, it was safe to say the internet had had a field day.

Everybody had been talking about how you had all become acquaintances, if you could even call it that, and your number of follows on social media, AND subscribers on Twitch was steadily increasing.

There had been a lot of news spread around that George had known of you previously before you entered his stream, and was actually a fan of your content.

Sure, it wasn't the most interesting as you were fairly new to playing Minecraft properly, but some fans had mentioned in one of your Tweets that he liked your personality, and had brought up your name to the other members of the Dream Team.

You still felt a bit silly that you hadn't known of who they were, especially because the more you seemed to research them, the more information you found about how loved they were.

Your days and nights had been spent catching up on their videos, jumping into some of their streams to say hi or just tease fans. Things had been going well - But you hadn't spoken to them personally.

The fun and laughs on Twitter were great, but neither of you guys had messaged each other in private. You weren't expecting a really close friendship with the boys - They were simply fellow creators and they had their own lives and their own friends. But a part of you had hoped that maybe this could be the start of something good - Something you had been missing in your life.

An alarm sounds on your phone, snapping you out of your thoughts and you realise you need to start cleaning up the flat soon.

You also see the notification that George has started a stream, and from the tweet you had been tagged in earlier, you can tell that they are awaiting your arrival.

This had been a regular occurrence for you over this week - Joining their streams and watching, commenting in chat and talking with other viewers.

It had become an unspoken thing, and many people were happy to see more of the Minecraft community come together.

You turn on your pc, waiting for it to load up before wasting no time, opening up Chrome and heading onto Twitch.

George's stream comes up straight away as you follow him, and recently subscribed as of yesterday when one of his lovely viewers gifted you one.

His face pops up onto your screen, and you chuckle as he starts screaming, considering Dream was behind him, chasing him across the plains biome.

You start typing into the chat already, watching as George is slain out by Dream, Sapnap laughing in the background.

ST4RLIGHT: damn, he sped across that place.

The chat starts to notice your comment, and you chuckle as George starts to wave to the camera. "Hiiiii Starrrrrr!" He calls out, and Dream's character stops hitting George.

"What? She joined again?" He asks in disbelief, and Sapnap scoffs in the background. "This is so unfair, I want her to join my stream too."

You giggle to yourself, before exiting out of George's stream and clicking onto Sapnap's.

The boys are still arguing about how you only ever join George's stream, and you type out another message - Only this time into Sapnap's chat.

ST4RLIGHT: i'm a simp for sapnap