"I told you, so you don't need to go there." I sent him another message.

"You're making fun of my rank. Good job to you Mr. Rank 1." He replied.

"😠😡😠😤" I was just typing my reply when I received another message.

"I'm really not making fun of it. Don't think that way. I love you." I sent another text but he didn't replied anymore. So many things happened on our first day.

I got to my classroom and of course I received many congratulation from them. I just thanked them and reviewed our lessons again. I am checking my phone from time to time as well waiting for his reply. I think he must be sleeping already.

~~~
After our class I went straight to their room and met Becca's glaring eyes.

"What did you do again?" Becca snarled at me.

I looked at my sleeping boyfriend.

"I just send the rankings to him."

"Hahaha. That's his kryptonite. Seeing the rankings." Becca explained.

"Well I am not aware of that, I'll just drive you home today. We have date and I want to tell you in advance,I am not inviting you. Please give us a moment." I pleaded.

"No need to drive me home. I can just ask our driver to pick me up. Good luck brother." She picked up her staff and ran out of the room. Gulf's classmates already left.

"Baby wake up. Let's go." I tapped his back gently.

He stood right away. "Holy sh*t! I fell asleep again. I'm really doomed."

"Don't worry, Becca submitted your homework."

"Thanks God. Where is she?"

"She's not coming with us today. I've told you about our dinner,right?" He timidly nodded. "Let's go baby." He let me carry his stuff.

I just drove to one of the most romantic restaurant I know, Mon amour.

"Thank you for accepting me." I handed him the flowers I requested here.

"So cheesy. Thank you."

We enjoyed the steak and Pâtes aux Lardons paired with wine.

"This restaurant is so fancy. How many girls did you bring here already?" He asked me.

"This is my first time." I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh. I see. I always went to this kind of place because my dada and mama always love to date and they always bring me along with my older sister Thea and my brother."

"Its nice that you have a strong bond with your family. How about with Joss?"

"We usually eat with our friends. He sometimes go to our house,but my dad is so scary."

"Are you going to introduce me too?" I want to meet his family properly. I want our relationship to be legal on both sides.

"I can,if you want to." He flashed his perfect smile again. How can you be so beautiful like this.

"Of course I want to. And baby can I ask something?"

"Go on." He replied nervously.

"Uhm. There's a vacant space in your room right?"

"Yeah.What about that?"

"Can I stay in your dorm? I'll help you with your studies." His jaw dropped. "I'm serious baby."

"I already paid for the whole room. You need to ask the landlady." He seems to be uneasy about the idea of me staying with him.

"Will you be uncomfortable?" I want to know because I don't want to force myself there if he doesn't like it.

"It's not that. But this will be my first time to share a room with other people."

"I am your boyfriend. I promise I'll behave."
I mean if how he wants me to behave.

"Actually I don't have a problem with it. But I need to ask dada."

My phone suddenly rang..

"Hey Gab, I'm not in the dorm. I left my keys on the third flower pot. Stay inside and lock the door. Okay. I will.. I love you." I met Mew's eyes. He was sternly glaring at me.

"Love that's my brother."

"Then why are you talking to him like he's your boyfriend?" Mew curiously asked.

"We really talked like that. My parents were so sweet to each other that we even adapt their sweetness."

"Then be sweet to me as well."

My dada and mama are always sweet to each other. My dada is the possessive type but my mama is the alpha wife. Actually I wish to have the same relationship with them. Being married to the same gender, was never a hindrance to them for staying happy with each other. They are the best couple for me. I admired that kind of love.

" Yes love, I will." Give me more time and I'll show you my way of loving someone. You won't be able to handle my sweetness. I'll make sure you'll be the happiest guy on earth.