"Former member," she corrected.

"It doesn't quite exist anymore," she said with a sharp tongue.

He watched her with cold eyes.

"So what is this, are perhaps trying to expose me and my frivolous ways. Do you think I'm somehow deceiving the leaf and everyone in it," she said with fake enthusiasm.

He chuckled emotionlessly.

"Not quite, I was just wondering what motives a well known Kunoichi as yourself would have for coming here," he mumbled pulling out a bingo book and flipping through the pages.

"Ghostwalker- AKA Silver Shadow," He said reading the page callously.

She grimaced at the name as she ran her had through her thick white hair.

"Haven't heard that in a while," she quipped.

"Yes no likes to talk about there past much so I can't really blame you there," Kakashi hummed leaning back.

"But, you still haven't answered my question," his dark eyes bored into hers.

She smiled softly looking down at her lap.

"I suppose I don't have a choice then huh? So why don't we take a trip down memory lane shall we," she chirped with a grin.

Lifting her shirt she revealing her Tattoo, also and abundance of scars and bandages from her previous battle.

"Two years I spent with them, till they were all eradicated by our rivals the the Blue Dragons," she hummed.

"It's all a bit cliche for my taste but what are you gonna do..." she shrugged.

"you see a long time ago they were one clan, the Kirosaki's. They were one of the biggest crime families in the being hired by every great nation to take out targets who posed a problem to their cause. But one day when the clan head died there became a dispute over who would become the leader. And as it goes they split creating the Red and the Blue...." she told the story while staring out her open kitchen winding.

He listened intently urging her to go on.

"Ya know despite contrary belief the Red were the lesser of two evils. They took in people who were of use to them, you know the deal S class criminals, skilled shinobi on the run, and made them one of their own. Like myself. Unlike the blue, They valued money and information over human life, their assets were disposable." She finished her sentence with hard eyes.

He could see the genuine hate in them as she talked of the group.

"Now don't get me wrong here. We were scum, loyal maybe... but scum none the less. hot meal and a roof over your head, all at the cost of killing bad people for a living. It seemed pretty cushy to a homeless ten year old," she said sarcastically.

He let out a dry chuckle before she finished her story.

"After two years with them they were like my family, I sure didn't plan on leaving. So imagine my surprise when the mistress assigns me to a four month mission to track and kill some child trafficker Iwagakure. Next thing I know I'm back and I find all of them dead." She said in a hollow tone staring at the floor.