Chapter 11 Locker Room Fiassco^-^

"Italics"= Izuku's thoughts
"Bold"= Speaking
IZUKU'S POV
After the teacher, 'Mr.Aizawa' or whatever he said his name was, told us to get changed into the P.E. uniforms I might have panicked more than I should have. Not enough for anyone to notice though, is what I thought. As I sit in my desk contemplating whether coming to this school was worth it Kacchan comes up to me with my uniform case in hand. "Hurry the fuck up nerd. I'm not going to wait forever!" Kacchan semi-yells in my ear as he passes my case over to me. 'wow he's going to wait for me??...that's new' I think as I walk to the locker room with Kacchan to the left of me. As we approach the locker room I realize once again that I'm going to have to get changed in front of the rest of my classmates. Originally this wouldn't have been a problem, but my body is covered in scars and bruises. "they're gonna see me.." I say under my breath to Kacchan. He stops walking for a second, as if he just realized that. "I won't let them! It's that fucking simple you idiot." He says as we stop right outside the locker room doors. "....you promise...?" I whisper to him. "OF FUCKING COURSE I PROMISE. YOU THINK I WONT BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS THIS? HOW SHIT OF A HERO DO YOU THINK I AM DEKU?" He says in a slightly joking voice at the end.
I sigh as I walk into the locker room. I was slightly unnerved because of the several pairs of eyes I feel on me. 'oh god...why are they staring at me..?' I think to myself as I walk over to my locker. Realizing that Kacchan actually couldn't shit about my situation I sigh and get ready to start undressing. "You stupid fuckin' nerd, what do you think you're doing??" Surprised and confused I turn to look at Kacchan and I say, "...huh?" He sighs and points to the bathroom as he pinches the bridge of his nose. I lighten up a slightly noticeable amount and nearly run to the bathroom but instead settle for speed walking into the stall. I lightly sigh in relief as I get changed.
KATSUKI POV
I watch as Deku nearly fuckin runs to the bathroom to get changed into his hero costume. Quietly chuckling I turn around to get dressed as well, only to see nearly all the boys in the locker room staring at me. I quickly fill with rage, wondering why these extras are all up in my business. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT? I OUTTA GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT, YOU FUCKIN PERVS!" I yell at them. I sharply turn my head to a red head next to me as he starts laughing nervously with his hands raised in a "I surrender" kind of way. "Chill out man... nobody was gonna look at your boyfriend anyway." He says in a humorous way. I raise my eyebrow confused at what he just said,until it clicks in my head. My face starts heating up at the thought of dating Deku."DEKU ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND YOU STUPID EXTRA, HE JUST GETS SHY SOMETIMES." I say as I come up with an excuse for why he couldn't get changed regularly. "Ohhhhh, that makes sense, Bakugou,that's your name right? That's so manly of you!" The boy with shitty red hair says to me. "YEAH MY NAME IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI, REMEMBER IT FOR WHEN IM NUMBER ONE, SHITTY HAIR." I yell as I see Deku walking over to me in his costume. I sigh as I realize I haven't changed out of my uniform yet. "just go ahead deku,i'll be there soon." I say as he looks at me. "So if you're not dating, he's single right?" Some boy with blonde hair with a lightning bolt says. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE FACE!" I say as small explosions pop off in my hand.
IZUKU'S POV
As I leave the locker room hearing Kacchan's muffled yelling towards our classmates I sigh. I look around and notice most of my classmates are no where to be found. "....i wonder what's taking them so long...." I say under my breath. "You seem to have gotten changed pretty quickly, problem child." Mr.Aizawa says to me as I frown at the nickname he's already given me. I open my mouth and close it a couple of times, nervous to talk to anyone that isn't Kacchan. I lightly frown once again and muster out a meek, "..i'm not...problem child" I say, voice low and withdrawn so I don't draw more attention from the few students already out of the locker room.
I look up from the ground I was staring at and see Mr.Aizawa looking down at me with amusement swimming in his eyes. I quickly avert my eyes, not liking that I had to make eye contact with someone i'm not familiar with. I take a at look around at the few students that already changed and see them looking at me. There were a group of three boys, one with multiple arms,one that's head is shaped like a rock, and one that looks like a bird. I quickly look back at the floor, noticing that not only is the group of boys looking at me, but the teacher is too. I fidget with the bandages that line both of my arms, waiting for Kacchan to come out.
Just like magic, Kacchan comes out screaming at two boys, one with red hair and one with yellow hair and what looks like a lightning bolt, while a boy with tape dispensers on his arms follows them.
As Kacchan comes to stand next to me I fail to notice a blonde boy with a lightning bolt coming up behind me. I flinch as he slings his arm over my shoulders. "Hey, your name is Deku right? Mine is Kaminari Denki, but you can call me anytime. By the way I heard you were single, is that true?" He says with a slightly idiotic smirk on his face. I quickly look over to Kacchan with a pleading look in my eyes and back at Kaminari. "....um- i'm single,but...um- yeah." I say horribly trying to answer his questions. "HIS NAME'S MIDORIYA, ONLY I CAN CALL HIM DEKU!" Kacchan yells at the blonde boy.
3RD PERSON POV
Aizawa sighs as he witnesses this awkward exchange of words between the boys. "The student in last will be expelled, as I see you have no potential in my class." Aizawa says to the now anxious class.
*im sorry,,but i'll skip the quirk test since you already know what happens!!*
As the test comes to an end, the board reads "Minoru Mineta" in last place. The boy starts crying crocodile tears as he says things nobody can make out past the sound of him crying. The students look at the sad boy with no remorse, as they've already seen his perverted ways.
"Head on down to Nezu's office Mineta, you're going home." Aizawa says to the small purple haired boy with no mercy.

Word Count: 1207
Wowza Bowser! It's been a quick minute since i've last posted. Hope you like the chapter and as always, plz comment and constructive criticism, or if you just like the book :p