Chapter 14

"Wooyoungie." Heejun said, his eyes watering.

"Junie?"

The two boys ran straight into each other's arms.   They sobbed as their arms tightened around the other's body.
They held on for dear life, like they would never see each other again.

"I missed you so much, Junie. Are you okay?" Ace said scanning Ziu's body for any injuries.

Sniffling heavily, Heejun spoke, "I'm okay baby, I'm okay. I'm okay now that I'm here and that I know you're safe.  
I missed you so much, Hyungie." 

Chunghyeop came out of his room to see what was happening, and he broke down immediately.  Heejun made room for Baron to join in on the hug.  Lou and Ayno hugged Ziu too. Ace stayed in the hug.

"Heejun, what do you need?" St.Van asked, he was very worried about Ziu's state.
"Nothing. I'm okay," Ziu replied, hugging Ace tighter. "I'm okay."

The boys sat in the living room for a long time, waiting until they knew for sure that Ziu was alright.  Ace and Ziu stayed latched to each other, and soon the other members decided it was best to leave them alone.  Wooyoung ran his fingers through the younger's hair, comforting him.

"Jun," Ace cried, cupping the younger's face in his hands.

"Woo.."

"I love you so much," said Wooyoung.

"I love you." Heejun looked Wooyoung in the eyes.
Ace laid his head against Ziu's chest, listening to his slowing heartbeat. 

He looked up, smiling as the tears fell.

Heejun suddenly moved closer to his face.

"Junie.?"

Ace moved in as well.

"I think I love you more than as friends," Ziu confessed.

"I-I do, too.." Ace was shocked.   "I-"

Ziu took the moment and closed the gap between them, kissing Ace deeply.  He kissed back, linking hands with Heejun.

It was perfect. 
Finally. 
Finally, they could confess their feelings for each other.  Finally, their lips could meet, and kiss with burning passion. The love and bond they shared couldn't be explained with words only. Actions almost weren't enough, but they made those moments count.

They momentarily pulled apart to breathe, before going back for another long kiss.

"Junie," Ace said, finally breaking them apart.  "You need to get cleaned up.  I'll help you, come on."

"Okay," the other agreed.

The boys got to the bathroom, and Ziu showed Wooyoung all of his cuts and injuries. 
"Are you sure it really doesn't hurt???"  Wooyoung asked, worried.
"No it's does.  I just didn't want to worry you as soon as I got home."  He replied.

Wooyoung put some rubbing achohol on Heejun's cuts, which he expected were from Jeong-hoon; but he didn't want to think about that. "Junie, you're bruised," Ace frowned. He brushed his thumb over one of the marks.

"Look at me, baby." Ziu cupped his face in his hands. "I'm alright. Okay? I promise you. I'm alright." Heejun smiled. 

Ace nodded, still a bit skeptical.   Heejun pulled him into a hug, and Wooyoung hugged back immediately.
Heejun scrunched his nose, "When was the last time you had a shower," he laughed.
"Probably the same time you did," Ace replied, laughing as well.   They both STUNK.   Like, bad. Neither of the two showered or ate for almost 2 weeks, and sleep was scarce as well.

"Shower?" Heejun proposed the idea.
"Yeah. I think we both need it." Ace said.

They both striped down, and Wooyoung turned on the water.
They stepped into the tub, and Ace latched to Ziu after being hit with the cold water.  Ziu placed another kiss on Wooyoung's lips. 
The boys clutched one another, swaying in the lukewarm water, finally happy now that they had each other back.

It wasn't awkward being naked in front of each other, they'd been friends for over 4 years. Plus they lived in a household with 7 boys who all run around in their underwear all the time.
The two felt comfortable enough to be fully unclothed, though now their thoughts were going slightly other ways.

"Jun," Wooyoung whispered.
"Young," he whispered back jokingly.
"I love you."
"I love you, too." 
Wooyoung looked up, and kissed him long and sweetly again.  Heejun brushed Wooyoung's hair out of his eyes; smiling as they rocked back and forth.  Wooyoung rubbed circles on Heejun's back while Heejun ran his hands through the smaller's hair.  The boys stayed in the shower, just hugging and kissing, for about an hour. 

Finally, Wooyoung said, "Lemme wash your hair, Jun."
"Okay, Hyung," Heejun laughed.
Wooyoung put some shampoo in his hand, and massaged it into Heejun's hair. 

"Turn around," Wooyoung giggled.
Heejun turned around and Wooyoung rinsed the soap out of his hair.

"Alright, let me wash your hair."
Heejun did the same.
"Jun" Wooyoung whispered.  Heejun hummed.   Ace sighed and hugged Ziu.   Ziu picked him up, and Ace wrapped his legs around his waist.  He laid his head on Heejun's shoulder.  "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here," Heejun whispered into his love's ear.  Wooyoung sniffled. 

Once they had finished washing themselves, the two decided to get out of the shower. Ace grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the younger's shoulders. He wrapped himself up too.  They quickly ran to their rooms and threw on some pants, before meeting back in the kitchen.
St.Van was in the kitchen, cleaning up from the groups meal that night. "You missed dinner," he frowned. "There are some cup noodles in the cupboard. Eat those." Geumhyuk walked out of the room.
Ace heated up the two packages of ramen while Ziu got out chopsticks for both of them. 
They ate the noodles right up, "I'm going to make more." Wooyoung microwaved two more packs, and the boys inhaled them at once. 
After eating,
they decided to go to bed.

Ace pecked Ziu on the lips, then took his hand and walked to his room.

They grabbed a heavy blanket on the other side of the room, then snuggled up together in bed. 
"I love you, Hyung," Ziu sniffled.
"Don't cry, Jun. I love you, too. You're home and safe now."  The boy leaned in for another kiss.  They broke apart and started laughing for some reason. Probably because of the bathroom ordeal; or because they were both so happy to see the other. 
The rest of the night consisted of long kisses here and there, and their habitual talking and cuddling. 
Heejun was safe.  Wooyoung was safe.  The singers would promise each other that they would be safe, and though there was some doubt, for the most part they believed it.  They believed in each other.  Strong enough to get through anything, that has shown itself before.  Their love and friendship was enough to get them through the worst times, and that experience will only help them from now on.  They know everything will be fine....

Right?

Wow I have not updated in months 🤩  School started and I was like bye. I'm sorry I didn't update but I hope this was enough of an update for now. More is to come, but updates might be a little more seldom. If you have an ideas or suggestions for the story, you can leave them for me in the comments or private DM! I do think that I will work on my other book about Ace-Centric one shots more. So yeah that's all, I hope you enjoyed reading!
Drink some water and have a good day! ☺️🖤❤️