Chapter 10

ACE POV:

The day after ceo-nim helped us take the photos, Baron said he didn't feel to well. He spent all day is his room, and apparently he had a fever, too.
Heejun and I had been sleeping in a lot because Ziu's insomnia was acting up for a while.  He ended up staying awake until 6a.m. one night.  I feel bad that I can't always stay awake with him, but I just get so tired, I can't.
We woke up one morning at around 11a.m.
So, we would have a lot of time to do things in the day. Everybody in the dorm (Except for Baron) ate breakfast, then we all watched a couple episodes of Running Man.
Heejun and I were pretty bored after that,
so we decided to do a simple at-home workout.
We did our workout out of 40 jumping jacks, 40 push ups, a 2 minute plank, and 40 sit ups with the help of each other.
It was pretty fun, except for the time that Ziu fell during the plank 🤣. Don't worry he's okay.

As Heejun laid on the floor, exhausted from the workout, I went to go get us some water.
I brought the water back in two cups, and we chugged them super quickly.  We laid on the floor of his room for about 15 minutes, before I got a sudden urge to pee.

I shut the door behind me, so Heejun could change while I went.  As I stepped out the door, a chill breeze brushed past me. I looked around, but no other members were there.  Then, as I walked forward towards the bathroom, I saw him.
Jeong-hoon was standing across the room from me, on the other side of our table. He looked into my eyes, and I saw him smirk before a heavy object was thrown at my head. I ducked, and the object, which turned out to be a vase, missed and hit the wall behind me. It shattered into pieces. "Why are you doing this??" I yelled as Geumhyuk Hyung and Lou ran into the room.  St.Van called for Jacob, and Lou ran to Ziu's door. Jeong-hoon threw another vase, and it hit me right in the chest. I fell back onto the ground, Lou was there to somewhat catch my fall.  Soon, every member was in the room. As I crashed to the floor, Geumhyuk and Jacob ran out in front of us. They went straight at Jeong-hoon, he came right back at them. Punches were starting to be thrown, and Heejun joined the fight, too.
  Ayno grabbed me under the arms and pulled me back behind the bend of the hallway. I tried to look around the corner and watch, but Lou and Ayno kept on pulling me back.
"Heejun-ah!" I heard Geumhyuk scream.
I got out of Lou's grip and ran into the living room. Before I could see what happened, something hard hit me right in the head, and everything went black..