Chapter 7

Please reading ending note before you scroll off!

     Two days after Jeong-hoon broke in, and Ace had recovered mentally, the group decided it would be best to have him and Heejun come back to the company. 
  In the morning, the boys got up and got ready like they normally would for a regular day.
St.Van made breakfast, Baron woke everybody up, and everyone else did what they needed to. Chunghyeop helped Heejun to switch out Wooyoung's bandages and clean his wounds again.  They showered, got dressed, ate, and were out the door.
As they were all getting into the van, Yoonho stopped Hosung and said, "If you see him, tell someone. Tell Jacob, too. We need to let Hyungs know if he shows up today."
"Okay Ayno," Lou said.

  At the company, VAV did their daily tasks.  Their one-on-one dance lessons went well, so did the group class.  Wooyoung was forced to sit out, though he wasn't complaining.
  "Hyung I'm gonna go to restroom," Wooyoung told Geumhyuk about halfway through the dance practice.
"Ok, but take Ayno with you," the older replied.
Heejun was hesitant, but he trusted Ayno. Ayno could leave anyway, he already knew the dance.
As soon as the two stepped out the door, Ace was tackled to the ground. He screamed after he saw who it was, Jeong-hoon. Ayno threw the male off of him, and stood in between them.

After Wooyoung and Yoonho stepped out, a scream was heard.
The rest of the boys ran out the door to see what happened.  Ace was on the floor,  Ayno standing in front of him, with Jeong-hoon standing across from them. 
Why is Jeong-hoon here?? Ziu thought.  He hasn't showed up all day!
Without saying a word, Jeong-hoon smiled, turned, and ran back through the hallway he came from.
Jacob and Geumhyuk were right on his heels;
Yoonho following shortly behind.
Lou and Heejun ran over to Wooyoung.
  "Get him out of here!" Chunghyeop yelled.
Baron went the opposite direction of where Ayno, Jacob, and St.Van went, so he could go tell the male trainees to leave the building.
Lou stood up and looked down another hallway
,"I'm going to go tell ISE to leave, too. If he gets to them, who's know what he'll do."  He sprinted off as well. (ISE is the pre-debut girl group under Ateam. btw)

  Heejun helped Ace off of the floor and took him to the lobby of the building.  He sat on a chair in the lobby room, pulling Ace down next to him.   They waited there for about 20 minutes, both of them wanted to help, but they knew it wasn't safe.
"Hey, it's okay. They're taking care of him,"
Heejun said. "That was only to scare you, Woo."
"It didn't seem like it."
Hosung walked by at one point, and Ace quickly stood up.    "Hosung-"  he hollered, before Ziu pulled him back down onto his lap.
"No. No, Hosung. Hosung come back," he cried.
"Stop, Hyung. You can't follow him."
Lou gave him a look of sympathy, before leaving again.
"Hosung!!" Wooyoung screamed. He was so worried the younger would get hurt. Not to be offensive to the other members, but Lou had always been Wooyoung's second favorite friend.  Heejun used all of his strength to keep Wooyoung restrained; he was thrashing around and moving so much. He yelled and wriggled, and tried everything to get out of Heejun's hold. Eventually he gave up, and Ziu held him close as he cried into his shoulder.
"I know baby. I know you want to help him. It's not safe, though. Stay with Heejunie."
"No. No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm such a big mess and that you all have to do everything for me. I could've dealt with this by myself, not you all. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he cried.
Heejun was shocked,
"No, it's not your fault.  Do you hear me? It isn't your fault. We would do anything and everything for our friend, no matter what that may be."
Wooyoung apologized again and sobbed.

They heard punching, kicking, and the wall being crashed into multiple times.
Several trainees including ISE walked past them on their way to leave, and Baron came back with the lot of them.  Some of the kids gave them weird looks, but most shrugged it off because they were their elders.  They shouldn't question it.  Chunghyeop went over to them and said,"I'm going to get Hosungie, then I'll be back and we're leaving."
Him and Lou came back a few minutes later, and Ziu let Ace go.  Ace ran straight to Lou and hugged him tight. "Hey Hyungie," Lou smiled.
"Ok, we are waiting until the others get back after they've dealt with him, then.." his words faded as he looked towards the direction the fight was happening.  Ayno came walking down the hallway, more noises coming from behind him. He pulled Baron to the side,"They have him down, he won't get anywhere. We had to wrestle him a lot to get him where he is now. Jacob said that they're going to try and scare him and let him go; hopefully that will be enough to keep him away for a little while, before we can get more proof to take this to the police." Chunghyeop nodded.
  About 15 minutes later,  Jacob and Geumhyuk came to them.
"He is gone," Jacob said, "I don't know if we scared him off, but I think we did an okay job."
Geumhyuk nodded. The two looked extremely beat up; mostly bloody, but who knows if that was their blood or Jeong-hoon's.
"So we're good to go, Hyuk?" Chunghyeop asked.
"I guess so," Geumhyuk said.

The group made sure that no trainees were left in the company, then they left the building. Once everybody was loaded into the van, they drove away, and St.Van started to explain the new plan.
"Doors are to be closed 24/7, unless you are coming in or out. No guests, even if they are from our company or another group. Wooyoung, no exercising; meaning no leaving the dorm. Everyone else, do what you want, but ALWAYS take another member with you, doesn't matter who. If you see him," he got quiet, "tell me or Chunghyeop. Understood?"
"Understood," everyone said in unison.
They went home and made sure every opening to the dorm was secure, then they began to plan for what was next. Basically, just sitting all together in the living room and thinking..

Ok, I know that was kind of a weird ending but I didn't really know how to end it, so maybe I'll change it later lol. Anyways, I have a question for all of my lovely supporters and readers! ☺️
So I was thinking about doing a Q&A, but I need your all's input! Would you all want me to do option 1 or 2? Just comment!

Option 1:
You enter the comments on the next post and the character answers them with a comment reply under your comment.

Option 2:
You all submit the questions on a post, and I type them out and answer them on a full page.

Comment which option you would like better(sorry silent readers hehe).

-🐸💙