Chapter 9

One afternoon, the boys were all doing their own, separate things.   Heejun and Wooyoung stayed latched onto each other for a long time after the last night. They didn't want to leave each other's side; Heejun even promised that he never would.

    Geumhyuk called the group for a meeting a little later in the day, so everyone gathered together in the living room.  Ace stayed close to Ziu, because he was worried about what the meeting was about. 
St.Van looked at Baron, and then said, "Wooyoung-ah, I think it might be best if we tell manager-nim. But, only if you want to. 
We won't force you, but we encourage it."
Wooyoung sighed,
"I guess you're right. That is what's best."
"Ok, we'll go today then.  Is there anything in this dorm that you have for proof of him being here?"
"I mean, the window, but he just opened it, not broke it.."
St.Van nodded. "We'll tell manager-nim and Ceo-nim tonight."
Wooyoung nodded an okay.

    It was now 6pm, and the group decided to go then. They all loaded up in the van, and headed off to the company. 
Heejun and Wooyoung held hands on the way there.
  Once they were in the manager's office, they asked him and the ceo to take a seat.
Geumhyuk started, "Wooyoung,  I believe, would like to tell you about something that has been happening for a while." He motioned his hand at Ace, so the boy spoke,
"Um, well. Manager and Ceo-nim, I need to tell you that.."  Heejun squeezed his hand to comfort him. "Jeong-hoon Hyung has been..hurting me for a long time. Since our debut.."
"How did he hurt you, Wooyoung? Was it sexually, I've always thought that man was a fucking pervert."
"No, no. He didn't do that.. He's been, beating me up, and telling me I'm not good enough, saying that I need more discipline in my life, that I'm worthless, that nobody loves me and never will, that I should just die and give up this pathetic life that I'm living, that no one will save me, ever." Tears streamed down his face as his rant went on. Heejun eventually had to pull him into a hug to shush him.

The manager and ceo were pissed. They sat in silence for a very long time.
"Hyung, what are you-" Geumhyuk started.
"Sh," the ceo shushed him.
They waited a few more minutes, then,
"Do you have any proof?" Their manager asked,  rubbing his temples.
"Somewhat," Baron said. "Wooyoung, is there anything else?"
"Let me think...  Yes! In his office, I believe there is still some broken stuff in there. Um, there was a..a chair, and a..a lamp, and a pot. They got broken one day."
"Okay."  The manager sent a text message on his phone to somebody, most likely a staff member, to go and take pictures of the scene.
"What else?"
Wooyoung looked at Heejun and frowned. "It's okay buddy, I'll be right here with you the whole time." Heejun smiled.
Ace stood up, and Ziu stood with him. He pulled up his sleeves to show multiple cuts and bruises.
"We're taking pictures of this, Wooyoung."
The ceo got his phone out and stood up. Ace pleaded not to.
"Boys, leave the room please," Ceo told the rest of VAV.
They left the room, and so did their manager.
  "Wooyoung, I really hate to ask you this. But you need the proof, so can you please?"
Wooyoung nodded. He removed his shirt, and they snapped the pictures of everything very quickly.  As soon as the last snap was heard, Ace ran into Ziu's arms. 
"It's okay, baby. You did good," he hugged the crying boy tighter.
Heejun helped him to get dressed, and they left the office.
"You ready to go home? Again.?" St.Van asked.
Ace nodded.  "Alright, home for good."
Everyone loaded into the van again. Finally they could hide away at home for a long time now, and they wouldn't have to worry about gathering any more proof; they had enough.
Ace rested his tired head on Heejun's shoulder as the car drove down the road to their home..

  Hi okay, oml. That ending could've been like 80x better but I'm lazy so I'll fix it later. Also please tell me in the comments if you want any amount of smut lol. I probably won't do that, because this is a pretty soft story, but I could always post a bonus chapter later on..
Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you later.
  -🐸💙