Chapter 11

(This is Baron's POV of the fight)

Baron POV:

I heard a door close, then almost immediately, a loud crash came from right outside of Ayno and I's room.  The boys were in the living room screaming and making a bunch of noise. I thought they were just rough housing.. Until, Wooyoung screamed. My heart lept out of my chest as I ran to the door to see what the matter was.  Was he hurt again? Did someone push him too hard? Woo doesn't rough house with the guys.. What happened.?
I opened the door to see Ace on the floor behind Hosung and Yoonho, and I immediately ran to them. I looked up to see Jeong-hoon fighting the other members, punching and kicking, blood was everywhere. Hosung's hand must've slipped, because as soon as he could, Wooyoung ran straight towards the fight and away from us.  A vase hit him right in the forehead, and Ace fell back to the ground. Yoonho and Hosung caught him. Just as that happened, Geumhyuk yelled. I couldn't make out what he said, my head was still pretty woozi. But, I didn't have time for that. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone, dialing 911 as quick as I could. My fingers slipped a couple of times, and I accidentally called a random number; but I finally got a hold of the police. They told me to get the rest of the boys into my room, and wait in there until they arrived. So, that's what I did.
But as I went to get Wooyoung, Yoonho, and Hosung, I saw that Jeong-hoon had left. Lou and Jacob were crying, St.Van was lying on the floor, trying to regain his breath, and Ace was passed out cold. St.Van ran his hands through his hair and sighed, "He's gone." I looked around. Not only Jeong-hoon, but one of my dearest friends was missing as well..

No One's POV:

Ace woke up with a bright light in his eyes, and a soft voice speaking to him.
"Hey, sweetie. It's going to be alright," Baron said. Chunghyeop patted his arm. "How do you feel?" Baron asked.
"I'm okay, I guess," Ace said, his head throbbed as an argument to his statement.
"Here take this; it's pain meds." Baron handed him a small pill and a glass of water.
Wooyoung looked around to see that they were in his and Geumhyuk's bedroom. Baron was the only member in the room.
"Hey, look at me. I need to fill you in on what happened, okay?"
Ace nodded.
"During the fight, Geumhyukie Hyung and Jacob got pretty banged up. Lou and Ayno are alright. They're down at the police station; I called 911 while everything was happening." Baron adjusted himself to sit more comfortably next to Ace.
"You follow?"
Ace nodded again.
"Okay. Wooyoung I need you to listen to me very closely. I cannot help what happened, neither can you. It wasn't any of our faults, okay?" Baron sighed as Ace began to worry what had happened.
"Wooyoungie, Jeong-hoon left too quick to be able to catch him, and we have no idea where he went....But...Heejunie went missing, too. We couldn't find him. We have no idea where he disappeared to, but the police are searching for him now. They're searching for Jeong-hoon as well."
Wooyoung was too surprised to comprehend what Chunghyeop had just told him.  He looked around and realize Heejun wasn't there.  He sat with his jaw wide open.
Just as Baron was about to speak again, Lou opened the door and walked in.
Ace focused his watering eyes on Hosung, and whimpered as the tears began to fall.
Hosung sat next to Wooyoung on the bed, and held his arms out towards him. Ace crawled into his embrace and cried into the crook of Lou's neck.
Lou patted his back soothingly. "There's no need to be worried. We'll find him. I promise you," Baron said quietly, rubbing Wooyoung's arm gently. He looked at Hosung with a sad expression, and Lou returned it.

Were they really going to
be able to Heejun?

Yeah, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter is going to be VERY emotionally damaging lol. So like, beware ig.

-🐸💙