~Odd Day~

Home

Sarada woke up the next morning. She was excited to eat breakfast.
She rubbed her eyes, it felt good. Although her vision did look a tiny bit blurry. It didn't bother her at all though.

"Morning Sleepyhead." Sakura laughed a bit as she made eggs and toast.

"morning.... Yawn...."

Sarada ate her food. Sakura fixes her bed hair and told her to get ready for school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of School

Sakura dropped off Sarada at school and then went back home.

"hey!" Sarada called out to a friend when she saw her.

"Sara!!!" a voice was heard.

It was Chocho, Sarada's best friend.
"Hey Cho!" She smiled.

"I brought more snacks, which one should i eat for class? I can't pick.." ChoCho didn't know what to pick. Sweet... or salty...

"your not even supposed to be eating during class hehe"

"I need food to focus though!"

"sigh then sweet." She answered.

"good pick!"

Oh brother, she will turn into a cake if she keeps eating, well... I guess she is already one. She is very sweet already.

Sarada rubbed her eyes again. It started to bug her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During Lunch

"Whoaa! That looks so yummy! Did your mom make that?!" Chocho yelled after she saw Sarada's lunch.

"thank you, yeah my mom made it

"thank you, yeah my mom made it."

Sarada suddenly didn't feel hungry at all. She just stared at her lunch.

"mun Noms Sara? num nom.. Arn't you going to eat? nom" ChoCho eating with her mouth open.

"I'm not hungry right now. Ill eat it later." Sarada sighed and put away her lunch.

Why am i not hungry? I always eat at lunch. strange.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During Class

Sarada had a hard time paying attention during classes. She kept looking at the window. Seeing the leaves move in rhythm with the wind.

"Oi? Sarada? Helllooooo?" ChoCho whispered to Sarada trying to get her attention.

"eh? Oh hi uh. whats wrong.?" Sarada looked at her.

"You alright? You normally pay attention."

"I dont know. I must be tired." She put her head down and looked at the teacher.

So boring. This isn't fun.. Why is it so hot in here too? Someone open the windows! Its hard to see the board though. I can't tell what's happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of School

"Hey Sarada! Do you wanna walk to the park and chit chat?" ChoCho asked.

I didn't feel well. But i assumed it was going to go away. It wouldn't hurt to talk right?

"Sure why not!" Sarada smiled.

"Have you eaten your lunch yet?" Chocho said as she was walking with her chips.

"No. I haven't I wasn't hungry at all today."

"Don't let it go to waste. Ill eat it!"

"You can have it."

"REALLY?? Thank you!!!!!"

Sarada handed out her lunch to ChoCho. It really made her really happy.

"This is so good!!!" Chocho felt like she was in heaven.

"hehe ill tell mama you like her cooking"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park

ChoCho and Sarada went to the bench and chit chat about stuff.

"So Sarada? Do you have anyone you like like?" ChoCho teased.

"EH?? n-n-no?!? Boys are stupid anyways!" Sarada blushed.

"oh? I see. There's this boy I really like." ChoCho smiled.
"and who would that be?"

"I don't know. I met him when I was 3, I don't remember where he lives..? He looked cute. Eating those chips. " ChoCho blushed.

"eh...? ppft" Sarada laughed.

Sarada was staring at the distance. Unware that ChoCho was still talking.
She felt.. Hot but cold. Her sight started to get blurry.

"Sarada are you listening?"
"h-huh? Oh no sorry. What were you saying?"

She felt unbalanced. She looked pale. She rubbed her eyes.

"Sarada you don't look so well. Maybe I should take you home."

What did she say? I can't understand her.

"huh..? pants.. what are you saying? pants... I didn't hear you....pants" Sarada had hard time breathing.

"Sarada? Are you okay??" ChoCho was really concerned. She held on Sarada to make sure nothing bad happened to her.

My vision is getting blurrier.... my body is starting to feel numb......my chest hurts to breathe....

What's wrong with me...?

T h u d

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with Sarada? She doesn't sound fine.

Yall are lucky I am doing more chapters. I would stop but I would feel bad. So we are going to keep going!

Do Vote before we SHANARO you!

Art by: Me