Thea took a red eye to California and arrived early Saturday morning. I only got to see her for a few minutes before I had to get going to the stadium to rehearse for the show Sunday. When I got back to the hotel Thea was waiting for me and we went out for an early dinner. The paparazzi were horrible and we almost got stuck in a crowd of them trying to get back to the car after dinner. Something I definitely don't miss about California.

            Finally Sunday came and I was so happy. I'm ready to get back home to Salem. I miss the chilly weather of Massachusetts in the fall and I'm ready to get back to it. We had some time before we had to get ready for the show so Thea and I had a nice breakfast in bed. After breakfast we got another hour in bed before Alyssa started to beat down the door to our hotel room.

            Slowly we got out of bed and started to get ready. I'm wearing another suit tonight. I feel so much more comfortable in them rather than a dress. Thea is wearing a dress but I haven't been given any other details then that. She won't let me see it before hand and it was probably for the best. My suit is jacket is a black floral piece that I'm pairing with a black skinny tie, black skinny slacks and black shoes.

            It was definitely for the best that I didn't see Thea before we were leaving

            It was definitely for the best that I didn't see Thea before we were leaving. She is wearing this two piece dress floral black dress that shows off her perfect abs paired with a pair of black Doc Martin combat boots. Alyssa had to drag us out of the hotel room when it was time to go.

            When we got to the stadium I walked a little bit of the red carpet

            When we got to the stadium I walked a little bit of the red carpet. I didn't want to go completely down it with Thea waiting for me. Thea walked with my band down the carpet. With her job, she didn't really want to have a million camera's on her which I totally understood. When I met her inside she was almost bouncing up and down when she told me Nikki introduced her to Ariana Grande.

            It got a chuckle out of me until Diego came over to us with Taylor Swift on his arm. Both of our jaws dropped as he introduced us. I quickly had to get myself together and not make a fool out of myself. I was able to get it together as I formally introduced myself and Thea. This was the first time we had a real conversation. We have met briefly in passing before but nothing crazy. We had a really nice conversation before she walked off to find her seat. Diego forgot to mention that he played drums on tour for her before.