Thirty-Three

Dawn

"Let me." He says again, as his hand moves up my waist. I gasp lightly at the pressure he begins to apply to it.

Before I can comprehend what's happening, Harry backs away from me, standing to his feet ready to walk out the door.

"W-what are you doing?" I say, stunned at what was just going on.

"You didn't give me a straight answer, baby girl." He smirks before closing the door shut behind him leaving me there on the bed with my confused thoughts.

What just happened? This is not that Harry that kidnapped a month ago.

           ————————————————————

I was currently in my room the following night

I was currently in my room the following night. I sat on my bed wrapped in a towel being fresh out of the shower. I was looking at the 'sexy' outfit that Harry has laid out for me on the bed. It was super revealing, far from my usually clothing choice and comfort zone. It was an all white outfit. A tight skirt that needed above my knees, and a bralette that shows way to much cleavage.

Harry has business to take care of tonight and he says I don't have a choice but to go with him. Apparently it's at a club, and I have to dress appropriately. If it were my choice, I'd have sweats and a t-shirt on.

After last night, Harry hasn't really been speaking to me and I haven't really been speaking to him. I've done my chores throughout the day, ignoring him as he ignored me. Even during dinner, which was just a little over an hour ago, he didn't speak to me. I don't know if he regrets his actions or whatever the case may be, but there's no need to ignore me.

I guess him ignoring me is better than him screaming at the top of his lungs, which he hasn't done in a while now that I think about it, or him holding a gun to my head. I must say, he has been controlling his anger a little better over the past month. He's not like he was when I first met him, snapping at such small things and pulling guns out. But let me not jinx myself into that kind of mess again.

I started to dress myself into the outfit, regretting it as each inch of the material covered parts of my body. I don't understand why I have to go to this club with Harry. Especially for business. He never brings me with him when it's for business. So why all of a sudden am I being dragged along, on top of that, I have to wear a very revealing outfit and probably watch other girl's strip and give lap dances to perversive men.

I was not looking forward to tonight. Mainly because Harry is being weird, which isn't unusual. But also because I'd rather stay in my bed tonight. I wasn't exactly feeling too well ever since I woke up this morning, I've had constant headaches and heat flashes. I've been uncomfortable all day while taking care of the things Harry has asked me to do.

"Dawn, are you ready yet? We've get to get going soon." I hear Harry yell from across the hall even though my door is closed. I knows his patience is running thin, if he even had any.