Forty

Dawn

"What do you want, Harry?" I sigh, sitting back up to face him.

"Some company. Why else would I be here?"

"I don't know, maybe so you can abuse the shit out of me again." I mumble.

When my eyes meet his, I noticed his features have hardened. "You just always know what to say to piss me off don't you? You just love seeing me pissed right?" He shouts at me, swinging his glass bottle around in the air as if it were made of marshmallow.

"I'm not a bad guy!" He shouts.

——————————————————————

Sometimes you never know what wild things life is going to throw your way

Sometimes you never know what wild things life is going to throw your way. Most of the time, we're laid back on our bed wishing for things like 'a little action'. Waiting for our lives to take a turn. To live on the wild side. Just to have a little more excitement in life.

Now I'll admit, I've done it and I'm sure you all have to. Wishing for things to be different. To be adventurous. Just for life in general to be different.

Here I am, sitting across from this angry green eyed man, who's kidnapped and tortured for almost two months. Who knew I would've been taken halfway across the world by force. I know I said I wanted adventure and excitement.

But this is not what I meant.

"I know you fucking hear me talking to you." He says. His teeth clenching tightly. His jaw sharp.

I did hear him talking to me, but I was choosing not to listen.

I eyed him carefully. His brows were furrowed, the creases in his forehead were deep. His eyes weren't the beautiful emerald shade that I've come to know, but they were a dark forrest green. Almost too dark to even be considered a color. His soft colored lips were turned downward into a frown. His fingers gripped his bottle of alcohol tightly. So tightly you could see a slight tremble from his anger.

With each word he spoke, he slurred his sentences together. You can tell he had too much to drink. But do you think this man cares? Nope, didn't think so. I'm sure he'd willingly drink himself into a coma.

"When is this going to be over?" I question after I noticed Harry had stopped screaming at the top of lungs.

"Excuse me?" He muttered lowly.

"You know, this?" I waved my hands in the air hoping he'd understand what I'm getting at. But by the look on his face, it's clear that he hadn't gotten a single clue of what I was trying to say.

"When is my father going to pay up? When will I be free to go home? Don't you think this has gone on long enough? You know, I thought you would've killed me by now or even my father at that." I begin to rant to Harry the nonsense that has built up in me over time. In fact, I was so caught up in my little rant that I hadn't realized Harrys slow movement.

Before I could even process what was going on, Harry's lips were on mine.

I sat there stunned, my mind was racing a million miles a second, my heart was pounding against my chest. My adrenaline was so high I couldn't process what was actually going on.

Without thinking, I began to kiss him back. I felt his hand move to my waist to pull me closer, I could feel the heat irradiating off of his body. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I instantly gave into. I was falling deep into his spell.

What the hell are you doing?

He slid his tongue past my lips, turning his head to deepen the kiss. I felt his teeth tug at my bottom lip causing a strong sensation to run through my body. I was melting into his touch. This feeling was like no other.

My hands made their way up into his curly locks. I slightly tugged on them earning a satisfying groan to leave his lips.

The temperature in the room immediately shot right through the roof.

You need to put an end to this! Now!

Harry began to push my body backwards so that I was laying on my back and he was now hovering over me with his arms on either side of me to supper his weight. He removed his lips from mine and moved down to my neck. My eyes fluttered shut at the feeling he left on my hot skin. His tongue gliding across my skin was enough to send me over the edge.

A quiet moan escaped past my lips, I could feel a smirk form upon his lips as he left traces of sloppy kisses along my neck and collar bone.

I felt his hand sliding down my waistline agonizingly slow. His hand was now lightly gripping my thigh, giving me a sensation in the pit of my stomach. I tugged harder on the roots of his curls earning another groan from him causing him to deepen the kiss.

Are you seriously letting this happen?

Am I seriously letting this happen? Letting what happen?

Harrys lips found their way back to mine and that's when reality began to hit me like a train. My eyes opened widely as I began to push Harry away from me.

"Harry what are you doing?" I say sitting up from our recent position. My breathing was heavy from the lack of oxygen I was receiving.

"What do you mean?" He question with a confused look on his face.

"Why did you kiss me?" I say, I could feel the heat on my face. I was probably as red as tomato.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He smirked at me. "You did kiss me back, did you not?" He says standing up from the bed.

When I don't answer him, he gives me a look that says you can't get out of this one. He picks up his liquor bottle before turning on his heel and walking out of the room leaving me speechless and out of breath.

I did kiss him back. And, oh, the feeling I'm left with is oh so confusing.

———————————————————

here's an update y'all ;)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3