Twenty

Dawn

He did it again. His anger was in full control of his personality as it always is. My face looked up at him expressionless, as I once again felt drained. I looked him in his eyes, trying to read his thoughts as he tried to read mine. Neither of us could manage to get through.

After what felt like a long moment of silence, he spoke up. "You're going to London, whether you like it or not." And he walked away from me to go find the boys.

My heart immediately shattered as the words left his mouth.

London? He's taking me all the way to London?

——————————————————

Lost. Confused. Hurt. My feelings were all over the place. My knees felt weak. The feeling I felt in my heart was indescribable. This can't really be happening.

"I've already contacted my pilot, he'll have the jet ready in three hours. The flight leaves at 7:30 am sharp, so please be there on time or you'll be left behind and you'll need to find another way to London. Is that clear?" Harry says, I assume he's explaining things to the others. I hear their agreeing murmurs.

"Make sure to let Liam know, I haven't seen him in a while." Harry adds. And with that, I watch as the boys walk out the front door one by one. Louis was the last to leave and he looked over at me with sympathetic eyes before walking out the door and closing it behind him.

I moved from my spot in the living room and slowly walked towards the kitchen to see Harry with his right palm against the kitchen island. He seems to be deep in thought, he doesn't notice my presence at first and his back continues to face me.

"Go pack your things, Dawn. I'm not sure how long we'll be gone. Don't make this harder than it has to be." He says as he turns around to face me.

For some reason, I ignored what he said and looked down at his shoulder where I had shot him the other night. He wasn't wearing his shoulder sling, but his arm was still being held up against his stomach as if he was in pain, which he most likely still is. Why did he take it off?

"It makes me look weak." He says. I guess he noticed me looking at it. I looked back up into his eyes and noticed he was already looking into mine.

I looked away from him and began ascending the stairs to my room to avoid as much contact with Harry as possible before I'm forced to leave the country with him.

As I said before, this whole situation is completely unfair. There's absolutely no reason as to why I'm the one being punished for my fathers foolish behavior. I'm so unbelievably angry with him for putting me in this type of situation.

I step into my room and close the door shut behind me. My lack of sleep was beginning to catch up with me, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to sleep until I'm at least on the plane. I only have three more hours and I know it's going to go by fast.