He loved his family and I knew the value of having a family. I knew the pain of not having a family.

Thus, I changed the topic.

"Can I take Keev to the lake to show him to my friends there?"

A smile curved his lips. "Not so soon."

My lips parted at the answer. "Why not?"

"It will be troubling for you to handle him near the lake. He can easily toddle around. He is not as innocent as you think he is." Karam whispered while hovering over me, putting his muscular big arm on the door beside my left ear.

He still didn't know how good was I as a swimmer.

"You smell so rich these days." He mumbled while brushing away the flicks from my face. "I cannot get enough of your sweet scent."

Shivers ran across my heart.

Glancing at Keev, he was busy playing and munching on his bread.

While I was distracted, Karam held my arms and put them around his neck, after leaning downwards of course. Before I could even blush, he kicked the door shut behind me, pushing me against it gently.

His hands crawled down to the top of my ass while the sincere expressions on his face turned intense.

The shivers ran down my spine and made whole of my heart nervous. My legs started shaking in uncertainty as I felt too shy to understand what and how Karam was feeling at the moment.

Though, I managed to whisper softly, "What are you doing?"

He touched our noises, making me close my eyes. My lips parted when he took a loud sniff. "My mate is so tempting."

He was already sniffing me further by snuggling his nose at my neck. A gasp escaped my parted mouth while faint enjoyment started to risen.

A thrill was filling the air when he started leaving kisses on my neck. My head craned up in an attempt to move back or just give him more access. I was myself confused. My hands reached for his thick shoulders. His lips reached mine in the next minute, making me tilt my head rightwards.

With closed eyes, I saw the stars dancing. My heart danced along when he didn't stop and only deepened his passion. The beard would make it all cozier and ticklish. But I was getting used to it.

Keev let out a playful squeal in the background, lost in his little acts.

My eyes opened and from the visible view past Karam's pointed ear, I could see the baby playing by himself and tearing up his bread.

When I thought I could break the kiss and remind Karam that we have tasks to do, he turned his passion on this task to strict aggression.

I made one swift move to make a gentle push on his shoulders to break the kiss. But he grabbed my wrists and pushed them against the door. It only excited me more. The thrill was rising. I gasped in between the kisses while he only tilted his head and did it crazily enough to make my eyes roll in ecstasy.

I arched my back, making the gap smaller between us. He cupped my side, roaming his big hand over my bare waist from inside my top. My lips quivered at the warmth it brought me.

My own hands reached to spread the neck of his shirt and roam finger tips on his skin. The more he leaned, the more I absentmindedly hugged his neck. My hands reached for his wet hair.

Karam's hand lowered to palm my ass while I let out a gasp of enjoyment.

Whole of my face reddened while the sensations at the sensitive places had started to deepen.