Pete

Punch!

"Five brothers got killed to make your father the Alpha. So, you could be the Alpha. Not just by inheritance. You have earned this. Young wolves look up to you."

Punch!

"I want rip your apart, like you ripped my Leo! I want to wash my hair with your blood! I want to drink your blood! I want you dead!"

Punch!

"What do we say to ourselves when we are confused?"

"Pack comes first!"

Punch!

"He is hurt. Guilt has filled his mind from what he did to his sister's mate, last night. Only a powerful and brave Alpha is capable of showing his vulnerability."

Punch!

"Only true prayers come true, Alpha Pete. You truly wished to be like your founder and here you are, looking like him about to forward your hand towards us in begging."

Punch!

"Won't ya ask for your own mate? Her name?"

I gritted my teeth. Punch!

"Willis died! We don't want to see you dead too!"

A knock came upon the door. Punch!

"Misty saved you last night. She was the one who concluded you were here. It's your time!"

Punch!

"Your mate will reach you in ashes!"

Punch!

"You won't live with us anymore! You are not my son! You are the Alpha! We will come to you! Get out of this house! Now! Don't call me mother!"

My nostrils flared as the breaths turned ragged. Punch!

"Your mate will reach you in ashes."

I squeezed my eyes and growled hard. Punch!

"Your mate is dead already by being a Lycan, brother."

"Alpha?" Another knock came on the door.

Punch!

"She ran from her home to this enchanting border in search for you. She almost touched the border and got herself hurt."

Punch!

"This pack has once survived without a Luna. It can survive without a Luna, again!"

Face shook in the heat I felt inside. Punch!

"I will do anything for you, Pete. I look up to you."

The knocks turned louder. "Alpha? It's Natalie." The loud voice came.

Collecting the fistful of energy, I punched for the last time.

The punching bag scurried away, swinging madly while I removed the gloves and threw them away.

"Come in!" I said, growing lowly as I felt the heat spreading all over my body. Grabbing the towel hanging on the chair, I wiped the sweat off while the door opened slowly.

"It's Natalie."

I stared at the mirror observing my triceps burning red. Hell, my core was burning too. Wiping the sweat off my taut torso, I observed the brown stubble on my face. It made me look more like father.