Doubts Session!

I realized how some of the readers are catching up with the theories in advance. Some are confused. Some are blank.

I understand because there was too much to digest in the last chapter. So, as your author and a fellow reader, I will try to clear some common doubts.

First of all, if you really want to understand what happened, you must go to the previous book and read chapter 57: The Planner II. We will have to revise the story of that Witch and The Lycan.

Q. Why was this mystic woman chosen among the pack of Mystics?
A. Well, only the little Witch can tell you that. But from the last chapter, we can interpret that the mystic woman was a widow. She was an orphan too. Her mate's family had no one. So, it was just her. Thus, no one would be affected if she was hurt. As a widow, she was independently following her mysticism. And ended up getting contacted by the Little Witch who asked her to do all of this. She was bare of any emotions of love. Coz she lost her mate already. She was only fulfilling a purpose. Also, she knew that she could be dead after this task will be done. She was ready for it.

Q. Why she chose Karam?
A. I will not add any spice on my own to be neutral and not give any hint of the next chapter. Because of course, Misty will think about the whole conversation with Lucine. What we can extract from the chapter is that the Mystic Woman felt Karam was the right Lycan for this/it was written in his destiny/ The Little Witch must have told her to choose him simply for some reason.

She called him a mountain. In a way to describe, that he can fight against storms and winds, but he will still be immovable. He is the source for a monk to get the Nirvana. What can we conclude from this? That may be, it's related to Karam's traits. Why would Moon Goddess write a child born out of wedlock in his fate? There's no logic direct for this. Things just happen. Will be answered later in the chapters.

Q. What change in the history the woman was talking about?
A. In the story, centuries ago, when packs didn't even acknowledge each other officially. It was just an open world without borders and named packs. That time, a clan of witches used to worship near the sea where we have the territory of Mystic Warriors now.

The youngest of the witches had to reach higher standards by performing a ritual. Sacrificing a baby. She searched for a young baby and reached the Eastern pack looking for it. She found one and was returning from the jungles. When a Lycan came and asked her to give him the wolf pup. He fools her by saying that he will bring a pup with much royal blood that her Gods will get impressed with quickly. She buys his words and waits for him. The Lycan brings the new child and gives it to her. When she later sacrifices it. The Gods. The night doesn't accept it and cancels blessing her because of sacrificing the Lycan blood. It is meant that Lycans are dearest to Moon Goddess. So...

Now, the witch is hurt and feels betrayed. She goes to meet him. He explains how it was his nephew that she sacrificed. He saved the wolf pup because he was a future Alpha. In between all this hate, blossoms a hidden desire. A kind of spark. The conversation rises. She teaches him some spells. If this much is happening between them, they may be the Lycan was softening to her and was falling for her. They fell in love.

But the night couldn't accept it. It requested the Moon Goddess to choose different mates for them. So they stay apart. As the Lycan had fooled her before and he didn't deserve her. The Witch got mated to the Alpha of Mystic Warriors.

Note: in the chapter, by mistake, I wrote the Eastern pack. I apologize for the confusion. It was supposed to be the Mystic Warriors. The little witch was now the bride of The Alpha of the Mystics, not of Eastern pack. As later, the pack grew full of wolves who knew magic.

The Lycan had someone else in his destiny as a mate. Someone great. But he wanted the witch. Maybe, it was the guilt of ruining her rituals.

Their story stayed incomplete.

Now, years later, it got a closure.

• The Lycan pup that was sacrificed suddenly. Now, a Lycan pup is born secretly.

• The Witch and The Lycan's forbidden love is fulfilled by this bond.

• the mystic woman told Lucine that pure bloodedness rises the arrogance. As a fellow member on a journey of this book, I can give you an angle. That the whole family of Karam desires an heir from him. He is the eligible Candidate for now until Lysar gets his mate. They want their hair to be legally born, powerful born from Karam's mate.

But it all got ruined now that his firstborn is not Misty's child. But born from a common mystic widow. The blood and power got diluted.

• Eva said that Ivan recognized this story from a folk song of Eastern pack. It's a happy song. So, maybe, the Eastern pack appreciates that the Lycan saved their Alpha. While mystics and Lycans' relation got worst. Because the witch was mated to a werewolf of a mystic warrior and the Lycan ruined the rituals. Eastern pack likes the bitterness between Mystics and Lycan. Also, they blame Mystics for blinding one of their old Alphas. Alpha Andre. Was the accusation true?

• Ivan's plan was that the spy female can use this story to emotionally fool the Lycans. That an innocent Lycan pup was sacrificed. In memory of that pup, they must create an event. While the Lycans will be busy and fire torches will be all around with a worshipping environment. The spy girl must arrange a possibility of attacking the Alpha's girl or one of Alpha's blood so it will be like of incarnation of Severa. By attacking means burning her. Taking her blood or ash to the borders might bring Rucus and Severa together technically.

It sounds too technical and impossible. But Ivan's story that he thought was just a fictional old tale, now seems to be actually true.

Q. Why now in these centuries?
A. Well, the environment turned up like that. Everything matched and aligned. What's so special about this time for Lycans? Maybe, the time of arrival of Misty who most likely is giving them the heir. The arrival of the new generation is the high time for the pack, surely.

Q. What was the point of this pup being born like this?
A. I don't know. Ask Lucine or Severa or Goon Mod. . . Moon Goddess.

The point could be the dilution of blood/breaking the arrogance/ breaking Karam's hope of having perfect life/ more cruelty written in Misty's fate/ anything you can extract by your experience of the two books until now.

Phewww... I feel like I have made it more messed up than help you understand it. Complicated. I will delete this doubt session later. Please forgive me, if this was not so necessary lol.

If you have any more doubts, please ask here. Other readers who have gotten the depth of the chapter, please help your fellow readers. Though, you all already do <3

I hope, I was able to clear out the doubts. I have a feeling, this will end up confusing some of you more than before. Please discuss so we can clear it out for you.

I will try my best to not complicate it. But only make sense by the end of it.

I Will update soon in the upcoming days.

Take care.

.

.

.

Love,

Nikki ❤

P.S. The plot thickens.