If something came up he could have at least told me.

"Awwn Raineee it's okay" my sister, Renae spoke with a look of pity on her face. I rolled my eyes, and placed a pillow over my face.

"Stop talking To me please" I mumbled, wanting to be left alone.

"It's not that serious right?" Renae spoke in her most convincing voice.

"Bitch I legit got stood up." I tossed the pillow at her face, and rolled my eyes. "And I was really wanted to hang out." I pouted, laying back down on the couch.

"Tough titty" she spoke, pulling out her phone.

"You know what- get cho bald headed ass out. Lice infested ass coochie hair. Ugly ass hoe." I kicked her, and walked to the other couch. "Bitch ass" I mumbled.

"Oh wow- so you big mad."

"You always think shit is funny- like shut up." I unlocked my phone to see if he replied to my messages- but no reply. "What if something's wrong?" I questioned, looking towards Renae.

"Don't think the worst- maybe he overslept."

I bit the inside of my cheek, deciding it wouldn't it hurt to check.

The car was quiet, no music was being played. I cruised to Gio's Apartment that he bought When he moved out of Milli's home. It was nice, two bedrooms, and one bath. Nicely decorated and all.

Pulling up to the apartments, I was blinded by the flashing  blue and red lights. I gasped seeing the 3 police cars, and a man in custody.

"Hands behind your back- stop resisting" the police shouted.

"Bro I'm not resisting, my hands are clearly behind my fucking back dawg." Hearing the voice I knew exactly who it was.

"Taser" before the other office could get out the taser I jumped out of the car. All eyes laid on me; "ma'am get back in the car." Office two spoke, with his walkie talkie in his left hand, and the taser in the right. His badge reflected light, so I could clearly see it.

"What m your not gonna do is tase him for no reason. Do it, and watch you lose ya job." I spoke taking out my phone and pressing record.

You abt to lose yo job.

"Ma'am back back in the car"

"Sir put the taser away." I spoke still recording.

"I'm sorry." I saw Gio mouthed, and I nodded my head. They had him cuffed, and pushed against the cop car. I had no idea what he did, but  the sight broke my heart.

"Raine, you know what ta do" he spoke, as they pushed him into the cop car. I nodded my head.

I knew exactly what to do.

I grabbed the hidden spare key, and quickly opened his apartment door. Without turning the light on, I ran up the stairs holding onto the railings, and going straight into his room. The door was already left ajar, so I pushed it open and went Straight to his closet that was locked.

Turning on the light, I lowered my myself on the floor, grabbed the correct shoebox under the bed, and grabbed the second key. Once the second key was in my head, I unlocked the closet, and entered the code to the hidden safe, that held saved money incase he ever got locked up.

He's one smart ass nigga.

I transferred the money into a red Nike duffle back, closed everything up, and made sure everything was back how I found it.

The bag of as held securely on my shoulder as I walked back to my car. Once I got it, I placed the bag in the bag seat.

This shit was finna be guarded with my life.

"This is a collect call from Giovanni Andrews, press one to accept" i quickly pressed one and waited for the call to connect. "What the fuck did you do?" I shouted. I was glad he was safe, but at the same time I was pissed be landed himself in some trouble.

"Man I don't get no hey?" He questioned, letting out a chuckle.

"Thumper- my birthday is legit in 6 days you can't miss it." I whined, throwing a small tantrum with a pout on my face.

"Look I'm sorry, imma do everything I can not to miss ya day." He explained, making me somewhat smile.

"Promise?" I spoke, sticking  out my pinky like he was actually here.

"I promise Bambi" he spoke. I could hear the smile in his voice which made me happy.

"Anyways, we needa get chu outta dere" I nodded quickly, "because we both know orange looks disgusting on you." I scrunched up my face.

"Nigga don't hate- appreciate."

"Blah blah blah- what did you do?" I rolled my eyes.

"Gun charges." He mumbled, pushing me aback,

"Why did you have a gun in the first place?" I questioned, with a confused look on my face.

"For protection Raine."

I nodded my head. I knew he wasn't telling the truth, but I was going to leave it at that. He never called me Raine anymore unless he was irritated.

"You have one minute left"

"Alright, I'll let chu know when to come up hea" he spoke.

"Okay" I spoke softly, said that he had to go.

"I promise imma be back, hold it down G" he chuckled, which made me laugh.

"Imma miss you." I pouted.

"Imma miss you too Bambi. I'll talk to you later alright?"

"Okay." I mumbled, before I heard a click. Looking at my phone I seen the call disconnected. I sighed, wondering when I'd hear from him again.

Since I had a missed call from RJ, I decided to call him back.

"Wusgood baby?" He spoke

"Heyy"I spoke, attempting to sound happy as ever.

"What's wrong?" He questioned. Guess I didn't do to good of a job.

" just a bad day." I mumbled.

"You wanna talk about it?" He questioned, making me smile. At least he cared.

"Not now- let's talk about something onna happier note."