prologue

even in the times where darkness took over their lives, the dream team knew their skies wouldn't stay clouded with gray for long. it was only a matter of time before they understood the term "finding yourself" and what it really meant. that was something they all needed each other to realise and it wouldn't be an easy journey.

inside mark's tree house, in the backyard, the boys learned every single detail about each other; from when they were born to whatever they wanted most in life. this tree house was a vital area for them. it held their dreams and all that they hoped for beyond the wooden door with that crack that always brought in sunlight.

all of the boys confided in each other, telling them mere little secrets they wouldn't dare let slip to another soul. they simply grew up together, close and sturdy like a family. but it was only a matter of time before graduation approached them and shout in their ears, fill their heads high in the clouds.

"wake up!" it would say, draining all the little moments of childhood away from them as they all grew up and live their lives. graduation made it so that separation occurs and drifts the boys apart. it was the one who told hyuck to steal from dangerous people and whispered to mark to destroy that tree house because it wasn't necessary anymore.

but none of them, none of the members of the dream team would ever think of the idea of staying together because reality stumbled up upon them and told them it was time to grow up. then that was where the fun was brought to an end and it was unlikely the boys would ever smile a genuine smile again.