That night when I got home, Lilith had Maddie make a special dinner just for the two of us. She wanted it to be romantic, so Maxwell had candles lit and there was wine on the table.

"Where are the boys?" I asked Lilith removing my suit jacket.

"They are in the nursery with Sophia and Britney." Lilith answered me, kissing me on the lips.

"Who's Britney?" I asked her not recognizing the name.

"She is our new babysitter." Lilith said sitting me down at the head of the table.

"Babysitter?" I asked.

"When I go back to work, I need someone here with the boys. Sophia is very busy during the day, but she did say she would help with the boys too." Lilith took a sip of her water.

"I like the idea of you having help, but you don't need to go back to work." I took a sip of my wine.

"I want to work, and you know I only use my own money so if I'm not working then I don't have money to buy fabrics and art supplies." She said as Maxwell brought in the food.

"Yeah and I hate that. We have a joint bank account that you never touch." I said to her then looked at Maxwell "Thank you Maxwell."

"You're welcome sir." Maxwell replied.

"I didn't marry you for your money." She spoke softly then looked at Maxwell as he put her plate down "Thank you Maxwell."

"You're welcome Miss." Maxwell replied to her.

"I know you didn't, we have already established that, but now we have a growing family, so I work, and you stay home with the kids." As I said it, I knew we were headed for a fight.

"Oh my God I can't believe you. So, do you want me barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen?" She yelled at me.

"No, just barefoot and in the nursery or naked and in our bed whichever one you want." I couldn't keep the smug smirk off my face.

"You're unbelievable." She was furious now.

"You knew that when you married me." Now I was just instigating.

"I can't even be in the same room as you." Lilith stood up and I stood up too.

"Baby, sit down I'm only messing with you." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, "I know you love your work and I would never take that away from you, but right now our boys need you more. So please just wait a few months before trying to go back to work."

"For two weeks being stuck in the house I feel trapped and then the fear kicks in. Logically I know it's not true, but my subconscious won't let go of the past. I don't want to feel like this, especially since you have given me everything that I have ever wanted." She buried her face into my chest and started to cry "I'm sorry, this isn't the night I planned for us."

I put my hand on the back of her head "it's going to be okay, I promise. If you want me to take off a few more weeks till your postpartum checkup I will."

"No, right now I'm just being irrational." She kissed me and wiped her tears away "Can we start over?"

"Sweetheart you look beautiful and look at this table." I winked at her.

We sat down again and started to eat and talk about our day. When we were finished with dessert, she got up out of her chair.

"I have your surprise." She walked over to the other side of the room and picked up a wrapped package and handed it to me "I hope you like it."