Chapter 21: Alone Together

Start from the beginning

      Once the selection began to take place, Yoongi made his way over to the king who stood before the omegas for the selection. Jungkook looked nervous at the sight of the group and wondered if Jimin arrived yet, Jimin was all the alpha could ever think about. He was the blood to his veins and the air to his lungs. There was never a moment where he imagined an unfulfilled promise by Jimin.

      To the king's surprise, the head guard approached the platform before the courtyard where Jungkook stood. There, Yoongi stood by the young king's side and let out a scoff at Jungkook's expression on his arrival. He knew the boy anticipated his arrival, Yoongi just knew he couldn't bear to keep the desperate king waiting any longer.

      "Well aren't you excited to see me today, my King," Yoongi teased into a whisper as his face pointed across the courtyard.

       "Yoongi, quit fooling around... You know what I want," Jungkook murmured and tilted his head towards the older alpha in desperation. "Where's Jimin? Is he here yet?"

      "Ah... alright, Jimin has arrived and was just escorted to your room. No one noticed and I safely guided him there. He will be waiting for you, Jungkook," Yoongi whispered with a smirk right after. "You are a sneaky king, sneaking in your partner for one night together. Keep your hands to yourself!" Yoongi teased and hid the strong urge to laugh at Jungkook's peculiar idea.

       "That is... none of your business, Yoongi. You don't own me and what I do is my decision," Jungkook replied and fought back another smile once he thought about the idea that always seemed to make him feel warm and fuzzy inside. "My responsibility..."

        "Alright, my King. No need to bash my comment, Jimin is all yours and you will do as you please."

     It was those words alone that caused a smile to appear over the king's face as he looked down and began to blush. Aside from the constant teasing from his head guard, this was the good news Jungkook longed to hear all day. Only now, the many conversations he longed to reach, didn't seem so far from his clutches now.

     "Thank you so much, Yoongi. I owe you," Jungkook replied into a whisper right before he stepped forward to begin the selection for that afternoon.

      Soon after, Jungkook turned down another group of omegas and dismissed them from his palace. Some went home relieved as a few went home in tears, at the end of the day, Jungkook didn't really think about them as much as he would think of his swan. The desperate boy walked quickly to his room and didn't allow any other palace staff to follow him. He made sure he was unfollowed and alone for the moment he waited all day for.

      Jungkook's heart raced with excitement as his hand carefully graced the door he slid open to his room. As soon as he stepped in, he found Jimin across the royal room, observing a painting of the young king himself.

      "Jimin, you made it!" Jungkook spoke happily and slid the door closed behind him. "I thought you weren't going to show up until Yoongi mentioned you were already in my room."

      "Oh, well, at first I was going to back out of the plan, I was afraid of the consequences..." Jimin responded. "But here I am, unaware of what could happen."

       "Don't stress about that now, Jimin. I'm here and that's all that matters. You're safe and sound here," Jungkook said. The alpha then walked over to the omega and smiled at his partner. "What... do you think? Is it really fit for a King like me?"

      "No," Jimin replied instantly and looked around the room. "I can see why this room kept you up all night with those negative thoughts. You're so lonely... even a bed like this would make you grow so hollow." The omega then turned to the king and stepped in even closer, by there, Jungkook's nose caught onto Jimin's scent and grew used to the omega throwing his arms around his neck so suddenly.

       "It doesn't matter anymore... Now that I have you and you have me, I won't have to feel like that anymore. You'll rule beside me, right?" Jungkook asked such a heavy question that didn't carry a choice, but a demand disguised as one. Once the king whispered those words dressed into a question, he ran his hand along Jimin's small waist and flashed a smile that exposed his fangs to establish dominance. "I'm glad that you're here, but, won't your parents be worried? I know you told me you didn't care about what they think, but I can't help but to worry..."

      "Ah, Jungkook, I don't care about that. I do what I want. I'm independent, remember? Don't worry about them... They won't hurt us," Jimin said and giggled, pressing his head against the alpha's chest and adoring the soft silk that kissed his skin. "I want this feeling to last forever..." Jimin whispered and lifted his face to meet with his partner once more.

       "Of course this will last forever... why wouldn't it?" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear with an obsessive tone falling under. A shiver ran down the omega's spine as the alpha then locked lips with him and parted just to whisper more words to his ear. "Why are you speaking as if we won't have forever?"

      "I'm not..." Jimin replied in between the soft kisses Jungkook gave him and bit his own lip within his response.

      Their lips resumed in contact as their hands wandered along each other's body so gently. Then, Jungkook slowly brought Jimin on the bed and carefully placed him over it. The bed was as soft as a cloud, Jimin felt as if he was on air once his skin met with the gentle material. He dropped his hands against the bed and ran his fingers along the soft fabric laid out underneath him. There, the alpha kissed him and ran his hands up Jimin's thighs to then interlock his hands with Jimin's.

      "Jimin, don't say that to me again..." Jungkook growled into the heated kiss they shared over the bed. "You don't know what my mind does to words like those, my swan."

     "Jungkook-" Jimin huffed and threw his head back against the bed. His heart raced and his breathing only increased further into the moment. Now, words seemed to slip from his lips as the young alpha found a way to silence his partner.

      The king had complete control over the omega, he kissed Jimin and slightly teased his fangs over his skin. The sweet and gentle moment eased the stress in Jungkook's mind as he only had the mindset of embracing the omega underneath him. His fingers interlocked with Jimin's and they were locked in a tight grip; tight enough to keep Jimin from freeing his small hands.

       Vulnerable, gentle, and innocent are the words Jungkook associated Jimin with. He couldn't think of any other way to embrace the omega other than this. The alpha finally had his swan right where he wanted him. Underneath where Jimin was pressed against the bed, huffing softly as his eyes remained closed and his lips were met with the king's soft lips.

       "This is a bad idea..." Jungkook thought to himself once he felt Jimin's legs wrap around his hips like a tight knot. Refusing to let the alpha go. "Look at him, so vulnerable, yet... so demanding when it comes to me, taunting me and baiting me... it only tempts me more, his scent, it calls me," the alpha thought and inhaled the sweet scent that always felt like an addiction to his desperate mind.

       Jimin's face grew red as his head pressed back against the bed sensually. Every part of him begged for a moment like this with the king, but he was surprised that it was bound to happen so soon. The room was filled with passionate kisses and heavy breathing; such a foreign sound to the two, but Jungkook admired every noise and sweet reaction that Jimin responded with.

      The two were alone together. Just the sound of those words slipping into their minds summoned many lewd and daring thoughts for even more than a second. Their hearts pounded, their breaths huffed and their contact deepened as Jungkook held Jimin pressed against the bed and Jimin glued his legs along the king's toned hips. Both begging for more than a gentle kiss they would normally share. But, how far could such an innocent kiss go?