Chapter 4

Olympia Athena Gold POV

I groaned waking up from the best sleep I've had in ages. The vibration from the phone on the night stand was the cause.
"Hello" I sleepily said, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Who's this? Can I speak to the owner of the phone?" a rude voice said from the other side. Oh shit this is not my phone, I looked on the other side of my bed and see Eli sleeping peacefully. He's even cuter when he is asleep. How is that even possible?
"Can you call back in an hour? Eli is sleeping and i don't want to wake him up" I said in a calm voice not wanting to put the bitch in her place for disrespecting me, I mean her name is save in his phone as "Hoe6" .

i switched the phone off and removed Eliseo arms from around my waist which was a difficult task as he kept pulling me closer. Last night was fun getting to know him. He's so cold and closed off when he's with people but he seemed to loosen up a bit and i got to learn some things about him. He's hiding something but I know I will find out eventually, I just have to be a little patient which is a hard task for me.

I headed to the bathroom with a change of clothing looking over at Eli who was sleeping like a baby...at 11 in the morning. After i was done doing my necessities I entered the room expecting to find him awake but nope the fucker was still sleeping, lazy ass.

I walked out the door and spotted the stairway that Mikel brought me up with yesterday. I found the kitchen after asking one of the maid I saw cleaning the stairs. Shit, they have a whole fucking buffet, i thought breakfast would've been over?  I collected a tray and placed two plates on it. I filled mine with pancakes, bacon and eggs and filled Eli's with Blueberry pancakes which is his favorite and some fruits with Orange juice.

This bitch is still sleeping, no surprise there, isn't he a Mafia leader? I walked over to the bed closing the door behind me and sitting the food on the bed

This bitch is still sleeping, no surprise there, isn't he a Mafia leader? I walked over to the bed closing the door behind me and sitting the food on the bed. Ok now let me wake this greek god up, or i could roll a joint and wake him? yeah, I'm going to roll a joint.

" Eli wake up" i said shaking him. He groaned sitting up and looked at the food in front of him. " Morning beautiful, you made this?" he asked, his deep morning voice and faint Italian accent sending shivers throughout my body. "Nope, there was a whole buffet out there so I just took some food and rolled you a joint" I said with an innocent smile on my face. I could just devour him right here and now.
"Yeah they always keep it there until I eat" he said lighting the joint.

" you have to hurry and eat. We woke up late and oh you had a call from someone named Hoe6, I answered by mistake. She was a bit rude but I told her to call you back in an hour" I said scrunching my face when I mentioned she was rude. " Just ignore her. Take your time eating, we have till midnight to work" he replied, eating his pancakes. He stared at me as if he was memorizing every part of my body.

" what exactly do I have to do today?" I asked trying to take my mind away from the dirty thoughts. "All you have to do is hack into a computer so that we can get some important information from it" he said carefully. I got up and walked towards my bags in the corner taking out a device I created for cases like this. " well, you will have to tell me the document you need if you want me to find it, I can easily hack into the computer using this device, but I will have to update the room you guys use to operate in order for whatever documents in that computer to stay here" I said giving him the device.

"What do you mean by update the operating room?" He asked confused. " I'm glad you asked, by that I mean I have to reinstall anything that can be hacked, computers, cameras,phones of those in the room basically your whole security system." I said. "How long will it take you?" He asked putting his empty plate on the tray. Shit, it will take me a day but I haven't planned for our date yet. "3 days maximum, why? You want me to take you out already?" I asked making him laugh. Why does he have do everything with perfection? I will just have to ask my mom for a few more days.
"Maybe" he smirked and winked at me.

"Go shower, we have a long day and a lot of money to spend" I said, squeezing my legs shut. He looked at my legs then at my face and let out a chuckle. He took the tray with the plates on it and walked out the door. "Wait, how long is it going to take you to find the documents." He asked putting only his head through the door as he had walked outside.
" it would take less than 5 days" I said. "Ok, i will send Mikel to get you and you guys can buy whatever you need." He said closing the door behind him.

I grabbed my computer and contacted a guy that owe me a favor. I sent him a list of the things I needed from him. His company produces some high equipped camera, computers and phones which makes it easy for me to secure it from hackers but they sell it on the dark web.

"Yo Olympia, boss is waiting for you downstairs" Mikel said through the door. " Ok im coming " I said taking my backpack from the closet and placing my laptop and some things I would need into it. i sprayed myself with some perfume and headed out the door, stopping in front of Mikel who was leaning against the wall with a grumpy look on his face.
" Morning, you ready for today?" i asked closing the door behind me. " no, now lets go" he said walking towards the stairs. " Are you still mad that i won the race yesterday" i said poking his side. he groaned and walked faster. so he is mad,i guess i will have to do that again.

We walked down the basement that was set up as an operating room.

" Jordan is our lead hacker and weapon analyst. he will be assisting you so let him know if you will need anything" Mikel said pushing Jordan in-front of him. he was the guy who was trying to reach to me. He looked so cute with his glasses, he was way taller than me however
"I'm Olympia, nice meeting you" I said messing up his hair like he was a kid, he looked too cute, who would blame me. He pushed his glasses up his face and tried fixing his hair. "The pleasure is all mine" he said with a shy smile.

"since the introduction is out the way, you guys can get to work now. i will see you in the evening Olympia" Mikel said with an impatient look on his face and walked out the door making it impossible for me to ask him when Eliseo was dropping by.

"What did you do to Mikel? He's grumpier than usual" Jordan asked leading me to the computers.
"I won against him in a race yesterday" I smirked.
" How? He's one of the best racers we have" Jordan asked.
" Thats for me to know and you to not find out. Can you install this on your software system for me? I have to upgrade the transmitter" I handed the device to him.  "What's it for?" He asked. "It's a USB" I laughed. "Yeah but what am I supposed to do with it ?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
"Insert it in your mainframe, and approve the installation of the software. I built it to help prevent hackers. It doesn't mean I can't hack into it but it does alert you when someone is hacking into your system. Now go" I smiled. He nodded and went to do what I asked him to do.

"Bossy" Eli said from behind me. I laughed and faced the mysteriously handsome man behind me who looked even hotter in his all black suit leaning against the door.