- a / n -

@mayonakaeclipse:

i'm not a formal speaker like big brain but imma get straight to the point. 

aight, y'all- i can't explain in words how much i love you- THANK YOU. i never thought this book would get 2k+, and i'm still not used to seeing that little 'k' on my screen. oh lord- 150+ votes. love you, love you, love you, LOVE YOU. your comments, views and votes are my literal H E A L I N G. and the comments- i literally want to adopt you all. so, thank you very much.

+ you can look forward to two epilogues being posted soon!

@Big_Brain_Author:

Hey everyone! Thank you for everybody who made this book 2k+ honestly I never thought it would get this many reads. There were some people commenting and it made my day reading the comments! So the book has ended but I am going to make another book with @mayonakaeclipse in a week or two. I have a big favour to ask you guys, to be honest the reason I have this username is because I have the exact opposite of a writer's block and since there are too many story ideas I have came up with. 

I want my readers to comment on what I should do next: 

1. oikawa royal au (x reader)

2. tsukiyama (angst)

3. akaashi's twin sis ALSO MAFIA AU WHATTT

4. boku aka colourless(about a story how when someone loves someone else too much and the other doesn't feel the same way the person liking will lose the ability to see colours)

5. mha (Not a x reader but might??? idk comment if you want this to be an x reader)

6. kenma and kuroo(I honestly forgot what this was about but I'll regain the memories soon)

7. demon slayer (many twists?)

8. bungou stray dogs (gonna be lots of manga spoilers, but who cares....)

9. my OC story I need to come up with, heh heh, but I think I got some ideas

10. ________________________________ (WHAT THE READER-CHAN WANTS!)

Please comment since I need to choose and I know a lot of people don't usually comment 8w8. Btw if any of you guys are wondering, all these stories have a somewhat planning in my brain... YES. 

@mayonakaeclipse: i wonder how her brain has the capacity for these things- 

see you next chapter!